Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO RIP Canada

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
[attachment=1702]
Looks like the Canadian government has been taken over by white knights. I hope this doesn't spread because the world's incels could be in for a rough ride.

Attachments

• 20B6DBE4-71A4-4092-9B75-BF5245AE7E0A.jpeg
    20B6DBE4-71A4-4092-9B75-BF5245AE7E0A.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 123
Zoolander Trudeau is literally destroying Canada. He arbitrarily declared a few months ago that Canada is a "post national nation" and that he's going to flood the country with as many third world sub humans as can be found. Exactly who the fuck gave him the authority to destroy a national identity forged in the UK and France and then transplanted on the blood, sweat and hard work of millions of settlers? And identity with routes that go back more than a thousand years! That hundreds of thousands of men died for on the battlefield?

Canada has gone from the men who stormed the Vimy Ridge and fought some of the bloodiest engagements of the second world war and built one of the worlds most developed countries from scratch to a crying feminist pretty boy like him in 3 generations.

Australia and New Zealand are in the dumps.

Britain is truly lost.

South Africa is run by disgusting sub human black terrorists. 

I just hope that somewhere will take in white refugees soon.

this world is getting worst everyday that goes by

the same country that made it illegal to use the incorrect pronouns. ha.

shits eventually gonna go down in these countries.

What.the.fuck.

Canada already had a reputation for being circle jerking hippies. Now they're cucks, too.

It's OVER there, we need to annex them now to end the madness.

We should nuke Canada. Seriously.

Call me a cuck, but I'm fine with this.

A national anthem is a song that's supposed to unite people, and changing this lyric only improves that, even if it's .00000001%.

But, I'm as unpatriotic as it gets and have always thought Star-Spangled Banner is a shitty poem that was crudely mashed into some British tune, so don't listen to me.