Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao retarded white "trans" men destroying lesbians lives on dating apps

Top middle guy didnt even try lmaooo :lul:

Props to trannies for invading and ruining female spaces:feelshaha:.

:feelskek:
So the globohomo vs. foids civil war continues

Let the system destroy itself. hjahahahahahaha

Nature abominations.

Prime catfish app. You can always just say you chose to identify as a woman temporarily. fesikhfishing

Women just getting exactly what they wanted and were asking for by supporting this shit tbh:feelsjuice:.

"lesbian transwoman" :feelskek:

lmao wtf is this :feelskek:Imagine how they live day to day

in my country some of them legit can be killed if they go outside looking like that

lmao wtf is this :feelskek:Imagine how they live day to day

in my country some of them legit can be killed if they go outside looking like that
In my country they absolutely would. This only survives in white countries

This is why transmaxxer are funny even though they are mentally ill and disgusting. The leverage the globohomo agenda and its main beneficiaries, foids, and makes their existance painful. Foids now have to choose between
1) Resistance - which is met with social ostracizing (the most painful thing for a foid
2) Acceptance - and have be surrounded with incel tier men in their most personal areas (bathrooms, changing rooms etc.
Either way the foids lose big time and its probably hurts them more than any normal incel ever could

I thought the science can't decide what a woman is anymore so that's just some hateful shit the bitch spitting.

When feminism bites you back in the ass. What a bigoted whore

This is why transmaxxer are funny even though they are mentally ill and disgusting. The leverage the globohomo agenda and its main beneficiaries, foids, and makes their existance painful. Foids now have to choose between
1) Resistance - which is met with social ostracizing (the most painful thing for a foid
2) Acceptance - and have be surrounded with incel tier men in their most personal areas (bathrooms, changing rooms etc.
Either way the foids lose big time and its probably hurts them more than any normal incel ever could

based.

this is pot accidentally meeting kettle

WORDS MEAN NOTHING WHORE

The Chris Chan effect, I bet one of them slept with their mom by now.

Interesting development. Let's see where this "inclusion" madness goes.

Let the system destroy itself. hjahahahahahaha
Let it eat itself

bunch of abominations. imagine how devastated the parents of these freaks must be, ofc if they haven't already roped themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back