Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao @ r/cleanlivingkings

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
It's over. Self improvement is such a fucking cope. Delusional religious shit most of the time. People will post "This is the goal" and post a picture of a woman holding her kids. Lmfao that's not how this shit works. A chad can bust a nut and make a baby without reading 50 books a day, going to church (jfl), working out, and choosing not to buy copes. It's over

JFL thanks for sharing this, cope levels get more and more pathetic every day.

It is truly hilarious how many internet communities there are of "men" simping for foids and grasping on to copes (whether it be lifting, not masturbating, or "living clean") in the hope of getting one while in real life they haven't spoken to a foid since high school and have literally never had a positive interaction with one.

JFL thanks for sharing this, cope levels get more and more pathetic every day.

It is truly hilarious how many internet communities there are of "men" simping for foids and grasping on to copes (whether it be lifting, not masturbating, or "living clean") in the hope of getting one while in real life they haven't spoken to a foid since high school and have literally never had a positive interaction with one.
Np and yeah lmao. I read 100 books this year and prayed, surely a woman will love me soon!!!!!

This is why I hate other people's children.
Wtf soyciety, you think I'm an ogre for not showing affection to chad's children?
Do you think I have to take care of their children while I'm rejected by all women, even if i only want to kiss them?

Fuck this society!

Np and yeah lmao. I read 100 books this year and prayed, surely a woman will love me soon!!!!!
So funny. Been browsing it for a while now and of course it's filled with the same copers as you find on TheRedPill and so on. Practising "self improvement" all the time, constantly torturing themselves by denying pleasure and waking up at 4am to take a cold shower and...not a fucking woman in sight :feelskek:

So funny. Been browsing it for a while now and of course it's filled with the same copers as you find on TheRedPill and so on. Practising "self improvement" all the time, constantly torturing themselves by denying pleasure and waking up at 4am to take a cold shower and...not a fucking woman in sight :feelskek:
The worst ones are the ones who believe that chad does this self improvement bullshit and has been doing it for a long time.

These people are so fucking clueless. Chads are lazy, hedonistic, impulsive men with 0 introspection. They act out impulsively and achieve the dreams of self improvement copers

its so sad tbh
The worst ones are the ones who believe that chad does this self improvement bullshit and has been doing it for a long time.

These people are so fucking clueless. Chads are lazy, hedonistic, impulsive men with 0 introspection. They act out impulsively and achieve the dreams of self improvement copers
high iq

It's so ridiculous. I've lost count of the amount of times I've argued with autists on /fit/ who actually believe Chad carefully counts out his calories and follows a structured routine in the same way that they do. So utterly clueless it's unbelievable.

It's so ridiculous. I've lost count of the amount of times I've argued with autists on /fit/ who actually believe Chad carefully counts out his calories and follows a structured routine in the same way that they do. So utterly clueless it's unbelievable.
And they refuse to acknowledge the fact that you can be doing self improvement and still hold blackpill views

I still do tons of self improvement just so I can at least have the peace of mind knowing I'm doing everything I can, just so I can trick my brain into thinking im making progress and being productive jfl
BUT they don't believe that's possible. They believe that anyone who says genetics matter and chad isn't doing self improvement must be some obese neckbeard or some tranny trying to discourage men lmaoooo

It's over. Self improvement is such a fucking cope. Delusional religious shit most of the time. People will post "This is the goal" and post a picture of a woman holding her kids. Lmfao that's not how this shit works. A chad can bust a nut and make a baby without reading 50 books a day, going to church (jfl), working out, and choosing not to buy copes. It's over
Über IQ