Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao my fillings fell while I was sleeping.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have 2 front teeth that are more filling than actual tooth. One of those front fillings fell yet again. And since march one of my molars lost its fillings and it's basically a huge hole.

I only eat with one side of my mouth and even that one has fillings both on the bottom and top part. I'm in my fucking 20s and I fantasize about ripping out all my teeth and getting dentures. Ohh well it's for the best that it fell, it already had a bit of a crack for more than a year and it was way too obvious that that tooth wasn't natural and had fillings.

Won't get it fixed soon cause of corona and I don't want to get the virus and bring it to my parents. Don't even know if my dentist is open, he gives me a discount cause he is friends with my dad. I just hope classes will be online in the fall, otherwise I'd have to fix it cause I can't show myself in public like this.

Last edited:
Just get the rest removed & get dentures at that point.

Just get the rest removed & get dentures at that point.
Nah that's a brutal procedure, I'd rather stick with fillings and eat really carefully. Although it is annoying to be this careful, my fillings on the other front tooth fell twice when eating bread and other soft shit, since then I've been super careful and yet this shit still happened.

Nah that's a brutal procedure, I'd rather stick with fillings and eat really carefully. Although it is annoying to be this careful, my fillings on the other front tooth fell twice when eating bread and other soft shit, since then I've been super careful and yet this shit still happened.

Seems like you have a shitty dentist tbh. I've had fillings for like 7 years that haven't fallen out.

Seems like you have a shitty dentist tbh. I've had fillings for like 7 years that haven't fallen out.
Hmm, yes, my fillings fell several times after just a few months or even weeks. But he gives me a good discount.

Is your dentist jewish?