Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO even Tyrone dissuades you from going to nightclubs

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-

Even this Tyrone is tired of the clubscene. What fucking chance do you think your average normie or incels have? Are you going there to dance autistically by yourselves? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A lot of men "understand" how rigged nightclubs and tinder and such are, but will ignore all of that info and show up again the next week like an NPC.

JFL at any incel going to bars clubs and parties. Ban these fakecels pls. @Zyros @catfishman23

Edit sorry @Zesto meant to tag Zyros

I like to go to concerts(metal concerts) but i went once. Clubs are not my type.

NIGTOW is a clear sign of how bad things are getting, yes

Cope. White 6'5 Chad will get women coming to him just by standing there. If getting freaky with you means that'll "boost" her smv, then she'll want you and won't be afraid to make the first step and her best friends will cheer for her while being internally jealous. If you're ethnic females will avoid you as soon as you make eye contact, not even try to tease you since her simply interacting with you (before even rejecting you) lowers her smv.

JFL at any incel going to bars clubs and parties. Ban these fakecels pls. @Zyros @catfishman23

Edit sorry @Zesto meant to tag Zyros
i dont go to no bars what are you talking about?

i havent went to a bar or dance since 2008

When guys like this have so much trouble, you know it's over for us. :feelsrope:

Nightclubs are good only if you love drugs, alcohol and eletronic music. Staceys are all for 1,90 m tall white slim Chads.

The only way you could get some pussy in a nightclub while not being a Chad, is if you status or moneymaxx.
>just be the club owner
>just be the drug dealer

Man.. quite the atomic nightclub pill. I never intended on going to one anyway.. I already scare women by simply existing.
>just be the club owner
>Just own a club :feelshehe: