Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LMAO. Even the faux-angsty mod of r/"tru""femcels" has noticed that hardly any woman who posts there is actually celibate.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The whole sub is an own-goal and just proves us right. Soon they will start censoring their own for discussing their sexlives. jfl. They may even go private. HONK HONK!

crofbaqeo0131.png

If the screenshot is TLDR: the female mod literally said too many of you posting aren't celibate. That's it basically. JFL. HONK.

Last edited:
I literally thought that sub was a joke tbh
The most likely theory is that it's a psyops to wage psychological warfare against us.

Things like being "fuckzone" by a Chad and thinking that's just as bad as incels who get nothing accomplish this goal well.

You read that forum and they whinge and whine constantly about being incel, but when you look deeper into their posts, they have all either been fucked or had orbiters.

I literally thought that sub was a joke tbh
I remember when femcels were just male incels engaging in ironic self-parody. Let's be honest, this community and a lot of its inhabitants can get outright ridiculous and worthy of ridicule.

Then everything changed when the spinster nation attacked.

Now we have ugly females who can't lock down Chad or Chadlite thoughtlessly appropriating our culture and ideas to justify their victim narrative. And it's pure cringe.

You are still orbiting that sub?

You are a cuck. Those wonen only want to be dicked by Chad, and before Chad shows up, they will take your validation and attention for an ego boost.

Stop orbiting, visiting or even thinking about that place. Femcels are a MEME, females can't be celibate.

Women cant be lonely

Isn’t that sub satire ?

Aaaaaaand that's more proof of why "femcels" don't actually fucking exist.

alright bros. here it is. would you be considered volcel if you would not fuck a 1/10 landwhale facially deformed mentally retarded 60 year old granny? most would say no, that would not make you volcel for fucking that absolute pile of filth. well, women see average men just like we see the 1/10 60 yearold 400 pound skank with a bluewaffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back