Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO cucktear roasties are mad that we find 18 year old girls more attractive than 30 year old used up whores

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Asdadf
Asdfadfs
Sfdgsfg

They are reacting to this btw. Wow what a surprise young, fertile women are attractive to men. These 30 year old used up 300 pound hags are so jealous of young attractive women. also the women dont even look that young they just arent 37 year old hags like cucktears roasties

General attractiveness also plays a big role. Hambeasts are ugly even while young and only get uglier as they age (usually they become the REALLY ugly middle aged fat women you see in Wal-Mart). I'll take a 40 year old MILF over a 20 year old hambeast any day.

Insecure old hags, if you're not attracted to them then you're one stunted adult to them.

OP, if you wanna trigger them, post shit like

"White women look like they're in their 30s when they reach 21"

So women are allowed to discriminate based on things like height and facial structure, but we aren't allowed to state our natural preferences for young, fertile women. Got it.

Cucktears is basically a bunch of 30-40 year olds telling mostly young people that their experiences of the world are wrong, while being completely out of touch with this generations struggles.

It's funny how cucktears just gave away how old they really are. haha stupid hambeasts colors are showing.

old women is a big warning sign. they only want chad and get depressed that they cant get it anymore. the younger the women the better chance in that they'll at least be loyal. old single mom shit is just a cluster fuck waiting to happen.

old women is a big warning sign. they only want chad and get depressed that they cant get it anymore. the younger the women the better chance in that they'll at least be loyal. old single mom shit is just a cluster fuck waiting to happen.

Any man idiotic enough to get into a serious relationship with a woman over 30, a divorcee, or a single mother deserves whatever happens to him.

These people don't seem to understand that men are biologically attracted to young and fertile women.

Remember, on the internet no one knows you're a dog.

So make Chad accounts and talk about how disgusting older women (late 20s, early 30s). They don't care much if such attitudes are coming from incels (sour grapes and all that) but you could go to r/sex and post a topic about how you're just not attracted to any women over 30.

30 year olds are still extremely attractive to me

They think what we're attracted to suddenly changes as we age. Like a 40 year old guy is only going to find 30+ women attractive or something. Oh, she's 16, 21, 26! Much too young! That 35 year old, smokin'! 45 year old, muy caliente!

i love it how cucktears blast incels for having a jb fetish ( eg attracted to 16 year olds) but these same cucks are usually the ones who are very liberal and rant and rave and say " people are free to do what they want!!!", if two people are happy who am i to disrupt that"

FUCKING HYPOCRITES

Any man idiotic enough to get into a serious relationship with a woman over 30, a divorcee, or a single mother deserves whatever happens to him.
true except chad, for chad it usually works out for him regardless of the situation. fuck chad.

Is it bad if I like older women, along with young women? I’m not talking about like 30s to early 40s like what most guys describe as “older”. I mean like 60 and older. I wonder what they think about ugly guys.

This

Also that image is fucking retarded. PSL 3 is way too disgusting. There's a huge variation between PSL 3 and 4 in the image. IMO 4 should be pushed up to 5 and most of the 3's should be moved to 2. Also all the 2's are basically 1's.

Anyways, the women in the image didn't even look that young. I was expecting basically jailbait. The girls in the 8-9 category easily pass for late to mid twenties. Fucking retarded roasties think they're young because they're used up trash who look like they're 60 when they're 30.

The ideal fertility age is 16-22. Anything older than mid-20s, there's proven to be more health risks and fecundability starts dropping significantly.

Women are always going to go with what society tells them to do, but society will never trump biology.

These people don't seem to understand that men are biologically attracted to young and fertile women.
Exactly. There is a clear evolutionary cause for this and not a single cultural value will erase this attraction

Old women hate young women. It's always been like that.

Have you seen the unwarranted hysteria there?

"Those women look like teens"

Not: "Those women are underage" because that can't be proven, but "they can't comfortably pass for over 24, therefore, they look like babies who shit their diapers every 4 hours". Essentially, "they look more prime and fertile than me".

Old roasties with their biologyshaming make me sick. They got mad at Henry Cavill for dating a 19 yo when he was 30. FUCKING HELL. So it's not even about age of consent, it's about a girl looking "young", i.e. looking prime, i.e. JEALOUSY.

There are women who think you're a pedo for finding Selena Gomez in her mid20s hot. Men are fucking stupid anyway. We allowed women their feminism so now feminism will see to it that men can't have access to prime, fertile women. Eventually, the western birthrates will become laughable then our muslim overlords will take over and I can't fucking wait. We need a reset today.

General attractiveness also plays a big role. Hambeasts are ugly even while young and only get uglier as they age (usually they become the REALLY ugly middle aged fat women you see in Wal-Mart). I'll take a 40 year old MILF over a 20 year old hambeast any day.
Over 40 hot MILF is for the most part a myth. They are as common as giga chads. Most over 40 women look scary.

There should be a JB gallery thread on this site at all times to keep the old roasties at CuckTears triggered.

The ideal fertility age is 16-22. Anything older than mid-20s, there's proven to be more health risks and fecundability starts dropping significantly.

Women are always going to go with what society tells them to do, but society will never trump biology.
True. Until 40 years ago that was the correct age for marriage. By 22 95% of women were married. I'm surprised the feminists don't revise history.

I'm doing my bit. I'd rather kiss the ass of the JB in my sig than the face of a woman over 30. STAY MAD, CT.

Over 40 hot MILF is for the most part a myth. They are as common as giga chads. Most over 40 women look scary.

I think many of them are hot in a "forbidden fruit" type of way but I'm also fucked up.

It's no secret that side by side older women just aren't as hot as young ones. But there's just something that really gets me off (especially when I was teens and early 20's) about secretly fucking a much older woman that has her shit together and lives a completely different life than me. I can't explain it. That's just me though. And I'd never actually marry one. Just a kink of mine I guess.

I was also always the kid that would check out friends' moms and stuff though (if they were hot anyways) and the first naked woman I ever saw IRL at 12 was some kid's mom that lived in our neighborhood. So that may have something to do with it.

Just watch GDP and then MOMPOV. You'll se the difference between 18-22 and 30+.

18-24 is peak

View attachment 4080View attachment 4081View attachment 4082

They are reacting to this btw. Wow what a surprise young, fertile women are attractive to men. These 30 year old used up 300 pound hags are so jealous of young attractive women. also the women dont even look that young they just arent 37 year old hags like cucktears roasties
Friendly reminder that it was feminists who rised the age of consent so that men can not fuck anything below 16 in most countries. They were simply jealous of young women.