Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LMAO! Being ugly increases your chances of DYING!

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Bluepillers always tell us looks aren't everything, but here are some examples indicating that looks are LITERALLY everything:

1) Attractive people tend to be happier than ugly people (duh)
From Diener, Wolsic, & Fujita (1995) – "Physical Attractiveness and Subjective Well-Being":

basically, this is stating that there is a correlation between happiness and physical attractiveness, but furthermore, the last sentence indicates that one's self-perception of their overall attractiveness is also based on their actual attractiveness and internal happiness (in other words, you subconciously know if you are attractive or not based on how attractive and mentally happy you are)

2) Attractive people tend to make more money than ugly people, and thus have more financial success
from: Hamermesh & Biddle (1994) – "Beauty and the Labor Market

read here: https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w4518/w4518.pdf

3) HERE's a new one: Attractiveness in MEN influences their personality!
Hear that? Men who are more physically attractive tend to be nicer and more "confident :soy: :soy: :soy: " Men who had a "babyface" as kids tended to end up having a "self-defeating" prophecy, indicating a worse quality of life...

From Zebrowitz, Collins, & Dutta (1998) – "The Relationship Between Child and Adult Physical Attractiveness and Risk of Mortality":

On the other hand, for WOMEN, they experience the Dorian Grey effect, where their personalities tend to affect their physical appearance later in life. WTF? Maybe bluepill is legit for women after all...

4) Attractive people have a LOWER chance of mortality than uglies
Also from Zebrowitz, Collins, & Dutta (1998) – "The Relationship Between Child and Adult Physical Attractiveness and Risk of Mortality"

Key quote: "Lower levels of attractiveness were associated with higher mortality risk"

From Esmond & Davidson (1998) – "The Impact of Physical Attractiveness on Life Outcomes: Evidence from Longitudinal Data"

Lol, the guys in this study looked at people who graduated high school in 1957 and looked at who lived longest. Surprise surprise, the uglier guys lived an average of a year less compared to attractive people. Also at the end, they indicated average looking people and chads didn't have a huge difference in terms of lifespan, meaning that normies tend to live as long as chads. Subhumans do not get this perk.

Lmao, you can't make this up. Your GENES are your MOST valuable asset and indicator of life success, and I will die on this hill :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Attachments

• 1724136420693.png
    1724136420693.png
    149 KB · Views: 49
Its the stress killing you not really being ugly

Not always. Bad genes come in packages, meaning subhumans typically have more health problems which can kill them

but yes I agree, being stressed and lonely usually leads to death as well

Pin worthy tbhngldedsrs @Fat Link @PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @The Enforcer

Not always. Bad genes come in packages, meaning subhumans typically have more health problems which can kill them

No bad health has nothing to do with looks.

Bluepillers always tell us looks aren't everything, but here are some examples indicating that looks are LITERALLY everything:

From Diener, Wolsic, & Fujita (1995) – "Physical Attractiveness and Subjective Well-Being":
View attachment 1230342

basically, this is stating that there is a correlation between happiness and physical attractiveness, but furthermore, the last sentence indicates that one's self-perception of their overall attractiveness is also based on their actual attractiveness and internal happiness (in other words, you subconciously know if you are attractive or not based on how attractive and mentally happy you are)

2) Attractive people tend to make more money than ugly people, and thus have more financial success

View attachment 1230337

Hear that? Men who are more physically attractive tend to be nicer and more "confident :soy: :soy: :soy: " Men who had a "babyface" as kids tended to end up having a "self-defeating" prophecy, indicating a worse quality of life...

From Zebrowitz, Collins, & Dutta (1998) – "The Relationship Between Child and Adult Physical Attractiveness and Risk of Mortality":View attachment 1230330
On the other hand, for WOMEN, they experience the Dorian Grey effect, where their personalities tend to affect their physical appearance later in life. WTF? Maybe bluepill is legit for women after all...

Also from Zebrowitz, Collins, & Dutta (1998) – "The Relationship Between Child and Adult Physical Attractiveness and Risk of Mortality"

Key quote: "Lower levels of attractiveness were associated with higher mortality risk"

From Esmond & Davidson (1998) – "The Impact of Physical Attractiveness on Life Outcomes: Evidence from Longitudinal Data"
View attachment 1230339

Lol, the guys in this study looked at people who graduated high school in 1957 and looked at who lived longest. Surprise surprise, the uglier guys lived an average of a year less compared to attractive people. Also at the end, they indicated average looking people and chads didn't have a huge difference in terms of lifespan, meaning that normies tend to live as long as chads. Subhumans do not get this perk.

Lmao, you can't make this up. Your GENES are your MOST valuable asset and indicator of life success, and I will die on this hill :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yeah i notice i got shit wages while others seem to be able to afford stuff

Another confirmation that looks is life

Chad/Normie Face = Life.
Incel Face = Death.

Another confirmation that looks is life
what happens is when you are a subhuman you are under stress and depressed and then to cope you start doing dangerous things that gets you killed like drinking and driving, making wrong decisions.

what happens is when you are a subhuman you are under stress and depressed and then to cope you start doing dangerous things that gets you killed like drinking and driving, making wrong decisions.
Makes sense

AvERage bluepillER on IT: if you improve your pERsonality, your genes will auto-correct and fix themselves (become strongER) increasing your life quantity/quality.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I really think this is some kind of curse, it seems like there are certain guys who are marked for bad luck and others for good luck.
Because whenever I see an ugly mf he also tends to be poor, dumb and autistic
And pretty mfs tend to be rich, nt

Incels can't get rich, which is very sad. Money is way more important than foids. If being an incel meant high chances to become a billionaire, I'd be happy to be an incel.

arranged marriages and making divorce and cheating illegal would solve everything.

i hate that we live in a evil world that gives female nature a free pass.

Donate to the Misogynist Vegeta Facial Surgery fund RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, If you don't you are literally KILLING ME.

Unnamed

Last edited:
Ive read that chronic loneliness is as harmful as cancer

Stress is the real cause of sickness.

Just want to live long enough to see the Apocalypse.

View attachment 1230342

View attachment 1230337

From Zebrowitz, Collins, & Dutta (1998) – "The Relationship Between Child and Adult Physical Attractiveness and Risk of Mortality":View attachment 1230330

View attachment 1230339

God himself wants us to suffer and die. What a fucking joke.

Yeah, you look around and the good looking guys tend to also be tall, less likely to bald, and high IQ. Lots of exceptions, but there's a correlation for sure.

It’s all, or nothing.

Everything is connected. It creates either a virtuous cycle, or a vicious cycle.

No matter how much we try to deal with it, in the end what matters is physical appearance

Being ugly = lower quality genes = lower ability to fight disease and aging = lower lifespan

Being ugly = lower quality genes = lower ability to fight disease and aging = lower lifespan
No being ugly doesnt mean lower quality genes.

You can live to 100 and chad can die at 30.

Ex: cameron boyce

I will make it my life goal to outlive normies. :feelsokman:
Eat healthy, don't drink, don't smoke, no drugs, exercise frequently, and reduce stress, and you might love long,.it's not guaranteed though