Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao at these gymcel curries

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
22A23971 E9C4 4596 918E BF3774CA5FED

@chudur-budur

they are in india, they will be fine

LOL @ THAT CAPTION.
Those curries have shit gymcel genetics, it's ovER.

D E S I G N A T E D S H I T T I N G S T R E E T S

yeah when I used to lift and see my fellow curries I could smell their determination

@chudur-budur
I am actually proud of these young athletic and brave curries who are always ready to shit anywhere and anytime when their motherland calls, specially on the bald white men's heads.

Dropping a steamy one in front of someones house would be a good way to get back at them. These Indians can think.

Assuming the street-shitting pose.

Assuming the street-shitting pose.
In a formal and theoretical aspect of "street shitting", there is no specific or hard and fast rule to it's "pose". A streetshitting pose can be improvised in a different fashion with respect to the situation and surroundings you are in during your execution.

@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
In a formal and theoretical aspect of "street shitting", there is no specific or hard and fast rule to it's "pose". A streetshitting pose can be improvised in a different fashion with respect to the situation and surroundings you are in during your execution.

0% chance that nog was able to clean all that explosive shit off his ass with one swipe of toilet paper.

@tehgymcel420

These videos were beautiful

0% chance that nog was able to clean all that explosive shit off his ass with one swipe of toilet paper.
You never know, I think the gentleman is a pro. What he is doing is called "chiburi" in japanese or "ekavagharshanam" in sanskrit. It's like wiping off blood from your katana with single swipe after the kill, practiced in feudal japan and ancient india.

Read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiburi

I have also added more vidoes in my previous reply to corroborate my statement that you might find them interesting.

@tehgymcel420

He has no fear of falling from that tree?