Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao at "kidcels"

JustFuckingLol

JustFuckingLol

mangacel
Imagine being under 18 and calling yourself an incel. Being an ugly kid means literally nothing, there's ugly looking kids who grow into total Chads. If you're under 18 and actually call yourself an incel then I have no respect for you, period. Most "kidcels" will probably grow up to be mid-tier normie - Chad.

Imagine being under 18 and calling yourself an incel. Being an ugly kid means literally nothing, there's ugly looking kids who grow into total Chads. If you're under 18 and actually call yourself an incel then I have no respect for you, period. Most "kidcels" will probably grow up to be mid-tier normie - Chad.
Piss off. My looks did not change from the age of 13 to now. The only difference was I got slightly taller.

No point in arguing with them. They'll just throw the same retarded ass argument at you.

Being an ugly kid means literally nothing, there's ugly looking kids who grow into total Chads.
They are exceptions who reach the puberty lately, stop with this major cope, youngcels are as doomed as oldcels, there is nothing most of us can do

I hate those zoomercels that think they're incel then turn into normies in college and laugh at us.

yet another gatekeeping thread
I logged in to this site at 16 and still tried with what I had, all to no avail
also the fact I was the complete opposite of a late bloomer, my height got stunted at 14 and my face barely changed

I think it’s good they’re getting blackpilled at an early age. It saves them pain from later on and im glad when normies blow their chances of ascension

ugly kids usually turn into ugly adults.

just don't take minors here seriously, they lack both the experience and cognition to understand how serious this problem is. No you're not incel, you're just normal. Most boys are not slaying pussy at 14, calm the fuck down.

I've seen this happen both irl an in this forum, by 17-18 most normies will start to get girlfriends and ascend, ok? Youngcels should just forget about all that shit and keep trying before filling your head with all that lookism crap.

What about the boys who are 17 and 5'2 jfl at incels who think just because they are young doesn't mean they can escape from their genetics

I hate those zoomercels that think they're incel then turn into normies in college and laugh at us.
high IQ
ugly kids usually turn into ugly adults.
I agree with this tho, if a kid has manlet shitskin ugly parents, and is posting on .co, he will know it's over for him with certainty even if he is 14

I've felt the blackpill my entire life and even if I develop a little more and ascend the damage would have already been done

I'm 18 (turning 19 soon) but no need to gatekeep

I think it's a 50/50. Most kids lack self-awarness so they will think they are ''ugly'' based on inane shit, the other half are actually ugly kidcels.

lookism crap is the only thing that might save some of them :feelsjuice:
it's not crap per se but the thing with young people (especially the not so social ones) is that they lack the experience to understand what is reality and what is not, they can't judge by themselves so they're easily influenced.

Go to .me and you'll see what I'm talking about. They get obsessed over lookism and don't seem to get that things are a little bit more complex. In the end of the day we can both be experts on looks theory and that will have no value if foids think/act otherwise.

Imagine being under 18 and calling yourself an incel.
I don't have an issue with it.

If we're applying a 12 month minimum then "no sex since I was 17" for an 18 year old isn't any better than "no sex since I was 27" for a 28 year old.

Hell it's probably worse since you're hornier back then.

If you're for arguing for a longer minimum period than 12 months, you may as well do that.

Personally rather than argue some absolute requirement I'd say we just invent terms which build the minimum time requirement into the name:

Monthcel: you haven't had unpaid sex for over a month
Yearcel: haven't had unpair sex for 12 months
Dekcel: haven't had it for 10 years
Zencel: haven't had it for 12 years
Bakecel: not for 13
Scorecel: not for 20 (ultimate irony since we're NOT scoring... but score is a synonym for twenty)

In terms of meeting that I'd probably only count "years without a girlfriend" starting from age 10 since before then there's probably not enough puberty juices to make it as sexually frustrating to not get intimacy.

That obviously naturally excludes people under 30 years old from being a "scorecel" like myself.

That said: childchad has mockGFs from 5-10 building his esteem so the non-chads who have no mockGFs from 5-10 are still worse off OP

I just don't want some purity-spiral where I'm only relate to fellow scorecels and how we need to bully the pre-scorecels who are merely Zencels/Dekcels or even Yearcels/Monthcels.

While I realize they haven't been lonely the same period of time I have, I think we can still relate on the suffering we feel.

In some ways it can be harder for them: they've had less time to learn to live with it, it can be overwhelming and new to them. They haven't had time to digest the blackpill or find ways to motivate them to live since their preceding narratives collapsed.

Being an ugly kid means literally nothing, there's ugly looking kids who grow into total Chads.

There are still indicators of who they will grow up to be, and even if we don't consciously process them, the subconcious DOES process them.

If you're under 18 and actually call yourself an incel then I have no respect for you, period. Most "kidcels" will probably grow up to be mid-tier normie - Chad.

Chad is not synynmous with mid-tier normy.

In terms of decile scale the chadlite/chad/gigachad is 8/9/10 while the mid-tier normy is 5/10 and 6/10 : Tanner and Brad

I didn't write it, it's just pretty much decided on.

yeah this doesnt apply to everyone but here's an example of a 14 year old 6'4" tallfag faggot who uses this site to cry about his "chad and stacy social circle" (as he called it) cancelling their plans to hang out once

yeah this doesnt apply to everyone but here's an example of a 14 year old 6'4" tallfag faggot who uses this site to cry about his "chad and stacy social circle" (as he called it) cancelling their plans to hang out once
who jfl

Understandable if truecel or manlet (sub 5'6)

Understandable if truecel or manlet (sub 5'6)
This. Otherwise I think every youngcel should try the best they can, looksmax like crazy and approach. Please, if your puberty is not over yet, get off of this site and try first, maybe you can escape this hell, this forum is just a cope for us who have our shitty destiny sealed already. DON'T GIVE UP BEFORE TRYING, YOUNGCELS

If you're seriously a 14 year old and on this site you fucking infuriate me. For the most part they are just cringy, "depressed" little kids who have no idea what life later on is like for us. You'll become normies/Chads and laugh at us like we're animals. All the kids here in a nutshell are like "I'm so depressed, I have no friends, all the other kids in the 5th grade hate me, I'm 5'10 it's over for me even though I'm still growing, time to cut myself"

Last edited:
High IQ, this graycel is not GrAY. minorcels fuck off

I try not to rag on people just because they're younger, but they definitely have more hope than us 30-something doomed ogres.

They are exceptions who reach the puberty lately, stop with this major cope, youngcels are as doomed as oldcels, there is nothing most of us can do
T. 15 year old child

People that are under 18 shouldn’t even be allowed on this site.

I agree it's too early to give up and call you a incel if you are under 18 but I think most of us here above 18 could already tell we would have it very difficult when we were under. The problems and flaws that make you an incel don't suddenly appear once you are 18 years old.

Everyone talks like a baby here so yeah, i dunno.

What about the boys who are 17 and 5'2 jfl at incels who think just because they are young doesn't mean they can escape from their genetics
I haven't grown since I was 14 and I'm 17 now turning 18 in October this year, guess what, I have had the same height (5'4), the same low t high pitched voice. Nothing has changed, my deformed face that I've had since birth still remains, and on top of that I was born a curry, this gatekeeping newfag probably mogs me to self-harm..

I haven't grown since I was 14 and I'm 17 now turning 18 in October this year, guess what, I have had the same height (5'4), the same low t high pitched voice. Nothing has changed, my deformed face that I've had since birth still remains, and on top of that I was born a curry, this gatekeeping newfag probably mogs me to self-harm..
You don't deserve that man