Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over lm sitting in my dorm lobby waiting for the last person to exit the gym

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
There’s no going back for me. The gym is the only place I can calm down. Since I have a roommate, I can’t even be comfortable there. Every time he sees me on this site, he says I’m “going into that mode” again and starts ignoring me for the rest of the day.

I just want to be left alone at this point.

i rly dont think it's a good idea to show anyone that u visit this site lol

Every time he sees me on this site
Woah woah woah...

RULE ONE:
NEVER LET ANYONE KNOW YOU USE THIS SITE.

OUT.

He knows about incels through that Alek guy who killed a bunch of people and thinks that all of them are just like him so whenever he sees me on this site he thinks I’m gonna turn into a school shooter or something like that. I said I just wanted to be left alone because everyone, this guy included, refuses to understand anything I’m going through and it does nothing but make me feel miserable.
Woah woah woah...

RULE ONE:
NEVER LET ANYONE KNOW YOU USE THIS SITE.

OUT.
To be fair the way the dorms are arranged our computer desks are right next to one another

He knows about incels through that Alek guy who killed a bunch of people and thinks that all of them are just like him so whenever he sees me on this site he thinks I’m gonna turn into a school shooter or something like that. I said I just wanted to be left alone because everyone, this guy included, refuses to understand anything I’m going through and it does nothing but make me feel miserable.

To be fair the way the dorms are arranged our computer desks are right next to one another
Alek really did ruin incels reputation.

I would have a shower curtain divider or something..having a dormmate is incredibly gay. Who ever came up with this arrangement?