Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [LLmaxx] Dwarfism Patient added 13" to her height

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/hqgoes/a_patient_with_achondroplasia_dwarfism_before

LL added thirteen (13! holy shit) inches in height. 4 extra inches on each arm.

I know I posted a reddit post earlier about someone doing LL and posting about his experiences. I know dwarfism isn't exactly something that's extremely common on average, but if this is where LL surgery is going and advancing at this rate, then LL may be a possibility for millions of shortcels like me after all (I'm 36 though so there's no point for me but if you are like in high school and are 5'5 or some shit definitely think about doing LL).

One person in the comments said her dwarf sister got it and she experienced zero pain.

I hope this becomes a normal surgical procedure for millions in the future. You won't even need 13" like this woman for many of you, but if that's in the realm of possibility, that's uplifting news.

Her heightmatch has been killed at birth.

and she probably doesn't date men below 6 feet

dont care its a foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back