Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Living with an incel

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

This so exaggerated to the point of being a caricature just fucking lol

Unironically this is what normalfags think about us

There is no documentary about truecels.

And of course the guy is ugly

Once again proving the blackpill.

But wait it's just our personality

Also being a dick to girls on tinder? FFS we don't even get matches. These people are literally incapable of perceiving our situation

Last edited:
And of course the guy is ugly

Once again proving the blackpill.

But wait it's just our personality

Also being a dick to girls on tinder? FFS we don't even get matches. These people are literally incapable of perceiving our situation

Yea he's ugly, short and balding.

Also the guy calls himself an incel but again he brags about being a sex addict.

Normies can't even get their insults right.

Wow, they recreated George Constanza from Seinfeld for their internet skit. Pretty low inhib if you ask me.

This so exaggerated to the point of being a caricature just fucking lol

It hurts watching videos like these because they're so painfully exaggerated. In real life when an ugly man (incel) has become aware of female nature, he can see that all women are just prostitutes fucking all types of different men throughout their lives, and has had enough rejection and pain from dealing with women to learn this. In real life when an incel gets Tinder, they will swipe for a long time and go over a week or two without a match or like, when we finally get matched with a landwhale who's explicitly explained she's only looking for drug dealers, you say hi or hey and after that they never respond. Ever.

For the omegle part, the foid would skip you as soon as she saw your face.

You could end up being like me, buying the 25 dollar shit from Tinder and wasting your money, then laughing at yourself when you've boosted for the tenth time that month and finally decide it's time to delete your account, wondering why you allowed yourself to get so humiliated.

Last edited:
Normies contradict themselves when talking about incels. On one hand they say we're simps that will do anything for a whiff of pussy and then say that we're all hate women and want to rape them.

Normie "humor"? Won't watch.

Is this seriously what people think we’re like? I’m not really irritated at all irl. I just don’t really talk about it much really I change the topic whenever people get to dating