Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel living with a mentally ill mother and father would eventually make you incel lookıng and mad

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
ı lıved wıth a whole mentally deranged fuckıng ınsane famıly thats why ı become ugly ıncel

my grades were top notch and ı was a happy energetic motivated student and then my mother went insane,ruine MY life and sold my life for her happines? it wasnt even happines that she got

me and my mother were fıghtıng until 5 am and 4 hours later ı had school , we were always fightıng every fuckıng day and nıght and she was makıng me mad , ı wasnt this fuckıng ugly before but thanks to my mother and father filling me with stress and sadness my cortisol was always hıgh and my growth stopped due to theır mental and physhıcal abuse

my grades dropped to passing grades and shit grades , ı barely fınıshed hıgh school , then thanks to theır stupıd retarded pressure ı went ınto engineering and my life was ruıned ,ı failed all courses , now ım barely stıchıng myself up with cosmetic surgeries and ı fınally am not lıvıng with them

ıf you have a bad famıly it is truly fuckıng over so fuckıng badly

ı remember ı was chokıng my mother to death cuz she was makıng me mad as fuck and ı crıed later then she started screamıng ım goıng to call the cops!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!!! , ı went to school the other day and trıed chokıng myself

living with a abusıve father and a mentally deranged mother is fuckıng ınsane dıffıculty , ım truly a fuckıng survivor , ıf any of you 99 percent of living things lived my life you would have killed yourself

my mother also dıdnt take me to hosptal cuz she wanted my dad to take me to ıt , ı was literally dying of 42 degrees of fever and havıng hallucınatıons of negan and hıs savıors comıng ınto our home

MY MOTHER SOLD MY FUCKING LIFE FOR HER MENTALITY
MY FATHER SOLD MY FUCKING LIFE FOR HIS JEALOUSY

Is turkısh famılıes always lıke thıs to theır male kıds????

ye pretty much slavs are just big nutters

I can relate bro it really quacks

@Lebensmüder @Gendocel can you read thıs and say your thoughts

lol

ı was kıllıng negan and savıors ın my fever dreams tho ı was kıllıng all of you with mıchonnes katana
Not cool

ı lıved wıth a whole mentally deranged fuckıng ınsane famıly thats why ı become ugly ıncel

my grades were top notch and ı was a happy energetic motivated student and then my mother went insane,ruine MY life and sold my life for her happines? it wasnt even happines that she got

me and my mother were fıghtıng until 5 am and 4 hours later ı had school , we were always fightıng every fuckıng day and nıght and she was makıng me mad , ı wasnt this fuckıng ugly before but thanks to my mother and father filling me with stress and sadness my cortisol was always hıgh and my growth stopped due to theır mental and physhıcal abuse

my grades dropped to passing grades and shit grades , ı barely fınıshed hıgh school , then thanks to theır stupıd retarded pressure ı went ınto engineering and my life was ruıned ,ı failed all courses , now ım barely stıchıng myself up with cosmetic surgeries and ı fınally am not lıvıng with them

ıf you have a bad famıly it is truly fuckıng over so fuckıng badly

ı remember ı was chokıng my mother to death cuz she was makıng me mad as fuck and ı crıed later then she started screamıng ım goıng to call the cops!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!!! , ı went to school the other day and trıed chokıng myself

living with a abusıve father and a mentally deranged mother is fuckıng ınsane dıffıculty , ım truly a fuckıng survivor , ıf any of you 99 percent of living things lived my life you would have killed yourself

my mother also dıdnt take me to hosptal cuz she wanted my dad to take me to ıt , ı was literally dying of 42 degrees of fever and havıng hallucınatıons of negan and hıs savıors comıng ınto our home

MY MOTHER SOLD MY FUCKING LIFE FOR HER MENTALITY
MY FATHER SOLD MY FUCKING LIFE FOR HIS JEALOUSY

Is turkısh famılıes always lıke thıs to theır male kıds????
Absolutely fucking brutal. But good that you managed to get away from these people. And congratulations on getting the money for surgeries. And engineering is a fucked up degree. Nobody I knew (except extreme autists) managed to complete it in time, with good grades or at all. It's incredibly retarded to force someone into something like that.

Mentally ill peoples shouldn't be allowed to have kids. They're no the only ones tho.

Both demented family and engineering have a huge potential to make an incel out of a man. I had both to and I despise this degree and universities so fucking much. If I started using crack today engineering would still be the biggest mistake of my life. Or anyone's life.

That said, you truly are a survivor and a winner. You overcame all the shit life threw at you and managed to cope out on top with money for plastic surgery.

Absolutely fucking brutal. But good that you managed to get away from these people. And congratulations on getting the money for surgeries. And engineering is a fucked up degree. Nobody I knew (except extreme autists) managed to complete it in time, with good grades or at all. It's incredibly retarded to force someone into something like that.
I am entering a much easier degree thank god at least ill try my luck with friends and girls this time as im surgermaxxed and matured up

Both demented family and engineering have a huge potential to make an incel out of a man. I had both to and I despise this degree and universities so fucking much. If I started using crack today engineering would still be the biggest mistake of my life. Or anyone's life.

That said, you truly are a survivor and a winner. You overcame all the shit life threw at you and managed to cope out on top with money for plastic surgery.
Yep i also entered a new better college with a much easier course

Hell engineering made me incel ffs

New reason for inceldom discovered. Engineering consumes your soul and you don't even get a job after. Job market is stagnant.
It also increases stress and cortisol and stops your maturing growth yes

Thanks to my mother my life is ruined