Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living with a gf must be so nice

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
Today was looking at a room currently rented by a foid, everything was so nice, colorfull, clean, tidy and smelled nice, when men are on their own everything turns to shit fast and our interior decorating sucks big time.
I wish I had a cute grey mouse who takes care of our flat and makes it nice for me to come home, but even that was taken away from us.

yesi it must be, but i woudlnt know such a pleasure ,.

Today was looking at a room currently rented by a foid, everything was so nice, colorfull, clean, tidy and smelled nice, when men are on their own everything turns to shit fast and our interior decorating sucks big time.
I wish I had a cute grey mouse who takes care of our flat and makes it nice for me to come home, but even that was taken away from us.
Clean your room, bucko.

It's impressive how much women on average care about decoration, organization, etc. I switched rooms like 2 weeks ago and my new room is already becoming a mess just like all the others have.

Until you find pussy blood on the bathroom floor

Dunno really i used to bo lonely for many years without foids so doubt i could live with them.
When i thought about sleeping with somebody in my bed i feel uneasy.

my room's mess is an actual representation of my mental state

We'll never get to experience this. What's the point in even living. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Men make houses, women make homes

I kinda doubt, that i would be able to live with a women in the same apartment, tbh.

Men make houses, women make homes
High IQ

I never liked that horrible picture and think the guys defending it are depressed college students, having a shitty decorated place is better than living in an empty room.

I kinda doubt, that i would be able to live with a women in the same apartment, tbh.
Fag

It's impressive how much women on average care about decoration, organization, etc. I switched rooms like 2 weeks ago and my new room is already becoming a mess just like all the others have.
I am a straight out messy tbh

my sister's room smells like dust and marijuana and random assorted shit that hasn't been wiped down in years

also
Clean your room, bucko.

Women are prohibited in my den. Any suspected trespasser will be shot on sight.

Always have to clean the mess up myself :feelsrope: Sometimes it's good cope to clean and tidymax

Only if you're rich

Living with a braindead whore does not sound like fun

I wouldn’t know

NOT FOR YOU INKEL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: