Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting living with a chad brother

theblackpillprince

theblackpillprince

torturecel
my older brother is a chad and is always calling new girls every week on speaker outloud in our room all night and it literally makes my blood boil, he always gives me the most retarded advice about how to get girls but he doesnt get that its just easier for him cause he was born with the better looks, its fucked up that he got the good genes and i look fucked up. its even worse when he brings girls over to the house and im kicked out of my own room so he can makeout with some bitch in there. im going fucking mad :feelsUnreal:

Whats the age difference between you and your brother?

You can ask him to hook you up with some whores
im 19 hes 21, im pretty fucking retarded im not even sure i could talk to one if he did hook me up id find a way to ruin it

Let them take the room. But when the door is closed and they're going at it that's when you strike. You burst it open and toss the tube of fireworks wrapped in dog shit in and slam it shut again. You walk away casually whistling while justice plays out.

Let them take the room. But when the door is closed and they're going at it that's when you strike. You burst it open and toss the tube of fireworks wrapped in dog shit in and slam it shut again. You walk away casually whistling while justice plays out.
Based but hes gonna Ruin his own rooms for that , KEK.

put a hidden camera in the room next time

I would kick him and his whores out of the room
Ur such weak pussy

its fucked up that he got the good genes and i look fucked up.
you guys have the same parents? so same genes, different phenotype
iu

You have attractive genes (or maybe you don't and your brother also has 'ugly genes' but an attractive phenotype).

Either way it's not your genetics. :feelsthink: small difference but it needs to be said.

I have no siblings.

my older brother is a chad and is always calling new girls every week on speaker outloud in our room all night and it literally makes my blood boil, he always gives me the most retarded advice about how to get girls but he doesnt get that its just easier for him cause he was born with the better looks, its fucked up that he got the good genes and i look fucked up. its even worse when he brings girls over to the house and im kicked out of my own room so he can makeout with some bitch in there. im going fucking mad :feelsUnreal:
Biggest :blackpill: ever imo. I grew up with a tyrone brother so i saw first hand the blackpill in action from an early age. :feelsrope:

buddy go ask him otherwise keep rotting here

I wish I had a chad brother so I can ask him to hook me up
That might work for op(has to happen now tho before he gets older). But if you are the older brother its beyond embarrassing.

Gigabrutal. Couldn't imagine staying calm in this situation. I would just force one of his hoes to suck my dick. If she's loyal to your Chad brother she won't tell anyone.

Don’t let him kick you out of your own room like a cuck. Kick that door down and tell him it’s ypur room too. If they want privacy they can go somewhere else

Don’t let him kick you out of your own room like a cuck. Kick that door down and tell him it’s ypur room too. If they want privacy they can go somewhere else
Sex havers should be lynched

iu

You have attractive genes (or maybe you don't and your brother also has 'ugly genes' but an attractive phenotype).

Either way it's not your genetics. :feelsthink: small difference but it needs to be said.
Genetic recombination is brutal.

gives me the most retarded advice about how to get girls
Tell him it's over for you. That you gave up being a sexhaver.

Ask him to be considerate of your doom and not fuck or chat with foids in your room, or around you, especially on speaker, since that is something you will never have an opportunity to do and causes you pain seeing him fuck so many girls who wouldn't even say "hi" to you.

Relatable. It's very depressing.

im 19 hes 21, im pretty fucking retarded im not even sure i could talk to one if he did hook me up id find a way to ruin it
Lemme guess, he’s way taller.

I’m shorter than both my brothers. Absolute hell because every inch is lifechanging under 6’0”. Older brother 6’3”, younger brother 6’0”, and I’m fucking 5’10”.

How tall are you and your brother? If short, over for you.

Lemme guess, he’s way taller.

I’m shorter than both my brothers. Absolute hell because every inch is lifechanging under 6’0”. Older brother 6’3”, younger brother 6’0”, and I’m fucking 5’10”.
im 5'11 hes 6'3

Your genes determine your phenotype

You have attractive genes (or maybe you don't and your brother also has 'ugly genes' but an attractive pGeneticshenotype).

Either way it's not your genetics.  small differeYour nce but it needs to be said.