Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living while ugly is actually fucking maddening

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I feel an absolutely maddening anger at the fact Im living like this, with no attention from women, and instead ACTIVE DISGUST from them.

It’s so fucking maddening that every time it’s the same, rejection, rejection, rejection, and all I can do is scream internally in frustration, WHEN AM I GOING TO GET RESULTS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

They won’t ever come! I keep gasping in desperation for a break but am not getting one!!!

This is killing me! I want to be noticed by women, and I’m going to fucking kill myself one of these days, I cannot tolerate those anymore it’s destroying my soul, why do I exist??? Why do I have to suffer this eternal torment??

I feel an absolutely maddening anger at the fact Im living like this, with no attention from women, and instead ACTIVE DISGUST from them.

Unless you're a unkempt fat slob, you're probably O.k., and their reactions of visceral disgust are a normal reaction to non-Chads, welcome to 2020.

This post has been brought to you by goer, the official timepieces of incels.co. “You know what time it is.”

EE952E9C 57E9 4C84 AAFF 8B91F70E08F5

It’s so fucking maddening that every time it’s the same, rejection, rejection, rejection, and all I can do is scream internally in frustration, WHEN AM I GOING TO GET RESULTS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

They won’t ever come! I keep gasping in desperation for a break but am not getting one!!!

This is killing me! I want to be noticed by women, and I’m going to fucking kill myself one of these days, I cannot tolerate those anymore it’s destroying my soul, why do I exist??? Why do I have to suffer this eternal torment??
Literally all you can do is looksmaxx. Most incels can't because they lack the money, time or motivation to do so. Not to mention some physical issues can't even be fixed with current surgical techniques.

Yeah man, I feel your suffering. Life lose the it's meaning without sex and love.

What do u mean with active disgust

Life is meant to be pure pleasure and sex and enjoyment not wagecucking and letting females take metaphorical dumps on u all day every day

Foids are the cause of all suffering

You can predict everyone's life and how they will act based on face and height combo. The tallfags with good facial bones are extremely low inhib and will treat life like it's gta.

e.g.

The uglier you are the more introverted and anxiety ridden you will be. Life=face and height for human males. I've never met a tallfag or a guy with good facial bones that didn't have tons of follows on social media or that struggled with girls. My trash face and height means I auto lose at everything in life and every human wants me to suffer as well. It's over.