Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living while being ugly is humiliating

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
I mean I know that people don't like me, people are quick to think I'm annoying and they constantly treat better looking people better. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I hate being forced to interact with people who find me weird/boring/annoying/etc. I'm just sick of it, I know people don't care about me, I know they do what they can to push me to kill myself... it's what they want, ironically that's what makes me want to not kms, out of spite, there's no winning. I can't do anything to please people, I can't be nice, respectful, intelligent, helpful, everything I do is wrong because I'm ugly.

I know they do what they can to push me to kill myself... it's what they want, ironically that's what makes me want to not kms, out of spite,
I live for spite.

1. People don't like you because you're not NT, short, ugly or a combination of these things. It's mainly superficial and you should ignore superficial cattle. I know it's hard because it's apart of our nature as human beings to find a niche and follow the crowd, but maybe you lack the spite or hate to get over this.
2. It can be humiliating, if you let it be. I like pissing off people with my IDGAF attitude and my blatant awwwtism. However I will try to be accomindating if someone else doesn't seem like an asshole. All bets are off if you're a shithead normgroid however.
3. Interesting that is your 666th post.

1. People don't like you because you're not NT, short, ugly or a combination of these things. It's mainly superficial and you should ignore superficial cattle. I know it's hard because it's apart of our nature as human beings to find a niche and follow the crowd, but maybe you lack the spite or hate to get over this.
2. It can be humiliating, if you let it be. I like pissing off people with my IDGAF attitude and my blatant awwwtism. However I will try to be accomindating if someone else doesn't seem like an asshole. All bets are off if you're a shithead normgroid however.
3. Interesting that is your 666th post.
Holy shit my 666th post really was about the devil wasn't it?
View: https://i.imgur.com/5VyF5MG.png

I think I'm NT but just ugly, I'm 6', I don't know what "normal" is supposed to be, I think maybe I'm just too smart for most people, or too kind. 99% of people are cruel and evil for no reason, if I give useful information they get pissed off. For some reason they like to constantly live doing wrong things and not learning. I have no idea what NT is anymore, I feel like it's a lie by p$ychiatry, if you think about it, in this case you're saying I'm ND for just being smart. So you're basically saying I'm mentally ill for being very normal and not retarded at all, maybe it's brainwashing you ever think of that? (Not trying to sound disrespectful, just saying).

I can definitely recognize autism based off of my life experiences with knowing autistic people but autism is really rare it seems. Or they just hide it very well as adults?

It really is. But my day only gets really bad when I let the thought of what life I missed out on because of my face, and what others get to have only because of their face.

Holy shit my 666th post really was about the devil wasn't it?
View: https://i.imgur.com/5VyF5MG.png

I think I'm NT but just ugly, I'm 6', I don't know what "normal" is supposed to be, I think maybe I'm just too smart for most people, or too kind. 99% of people are cruel and evil for no reason, if I give useful information they get pissed off. For some reason they like to constantly live doing wrong things and not learning. I have no idea what NT is anymore, I feel like it's a lie by p$ychiatry, if you think about it, in this case you're saying I'm ND for just being smart. So you're basically saying I'm mentally ill for being very normal and not retarded at all, maybe it's brainwashing you ever think of that? (Not trying to sound disrespectful, just saying).

I can definitely recognize autism based off of my life experiences with knowing autistic people but autism is really rare it seems. Or they just hide it very well as adults?

No offense taken, it's just that "normal" is indeed flexible. Normies of today would be considered freaks of yesterday. But they don't realize that, they don't think much at all. Hence most people use allegories such as zombies, sheep, repetitive machines, etc...

I would wager that believing in 1,000 different bullshit genders and using fae/xem pronouns is indeed "brainwashing."
Most people however, especially intelligent people often display mental illnesses. Probably a byproduct of dealing with normshits.

Most people are cruel and evil because they were born that way, and nothing can sadly fix that.

It’s like you just can’t win.

No offense taken, it's just that "normal" is indeed flexible. Normies of today would be considered freaks of yesterday. But they don't realize that, they don't think much at all. Hence most people use allegories such as zombies, sheep, repetitive machines, etc...

I would wager that believing in 1,000 different bullshit genders and using fae/xem pronouns is indeed "brainwashing."
Most people however, especially intelligent people often display mental illnesses. Probably a byproduct of dealing with normshits.

Most people are cruel and evil because they were born that way, and nothing can sadly fix that.
I agree that normies are like zombies and they were born evil an there's no fixing it. It's basically like they're another animal and no amount of interaction will get them to understand simple facts about life. They even agree with a lot of what we say but when we point it out suddenly it becomes incorrect for no reason they really have a sort of mental illness imo.

I actually wouldn't say smart people exhibit symptoms of mental illness. I think society is mentally ill and normality has been painted as mental illness by society...

It’s like you just can’t win.
They don't want you to win, they want only to destroy you, but the weird thing is they're all basically the same, honestly they're like robots, evil robots...

I mean I know that people don't like me, people are quick to think I'm annoying and they constantly treat better looking people better. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I hate being forced to interact with people who find me weird/boring/annoying/etc. I'm just sick of it, I know people don't care about me, I know they do what they can to push me to kill myself... it's what they want, ironically that's what makes me want to not kms, out of spite, there's no winning. I can't do anything to please people, I can't be nice, respectful, intelligent, helpful, everything I do is wrong because I'm ugly.
True , being an unattractive male is like living on nightmare mode … even if you do good deeds people will barely have any gratitude or respect toward you if at all while chad can just walk around and spit on everyone’s face and they will be asking for more :feelskek: what a fucking retarded clown world that we will live in :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I agree that normies are like zombies and they were born evil an there's no fixing it. It's basically like they're another animal and no amount of interaction will get them to understand simple facts about life. They even agree with a lot of what we say but when we point it out suddenly it becomes incorrect for no reason they really have a sort of mental illness imo.

I actually wouldn't say smart people exhibit symptoms of mental illness. I think society is mentally ill and normality has been painted as mental illness by society...
Normies like to point out the blackpill when making fun of others, but they lack inflection. Point out their flaws as well and they'll rear up and get defensive, like a praying mantis waiting for you to enter it's kill-zone.

Anyone whose not retarded and calls out the system for what it is considered to be too dangerous. This is why normgroids are sent to suppress people who can see through this bullshit, just by sheer numbers and mental exhaustion.

Normies like to point out the blackpill when making fun of others, but they lack inflection. Point out their flaws as well and they'll rear up and get defensive, like a praying mantis waiting for you to enter it's kill-zone.

Anyone whose not retarded and calls out the system for what it is considered to be too dangerous. This is why normgroids are sent to suppress people who can see through this bullshit, just by sheer numbers and mental exhaustion.
Do you mean introspection instead of inflection?

Yes, they'll use the blackpill when it suits them, and on the other hand, when the blackpill negatively affects them they engage in more doublethink and act like they don't agree with it. Normies are basically psychopaths, albeit lower on the spectrum I suppose.

The way normies work as a hivemind is like seeing a machine being collectively ran, it's going to be used for evil purposes but never good ones. It's hard to describe unless you've experienced it. They can gang up on you and no one will care, for example. No one will discuss it. They have zero care for someone else whatsoever if that person isn't a part of the hive mind.

Yeah retardcel moment on my behalf. I just think that normies are like you said just low-tier psychopaths in a sense. Most normies will not try shit unless they have a large advantage. Such as numbers, wealth, weapons, or having a larger physical presence and higher strength than their targets. They're cowards and opportunistic attackers.

Do you mean introspection instead of inflection?

Yes, they'll use the blackpill when it suits them, and on the other hand, when the blackpill negatively affects them they engage in more doublethink and act like they don't agree with it. Normies are basically psychopaths, albeit lower on the spectrum I suppose.

The way normies work as a hivemind is like seeing a machine being collectively ran, it's going to be used for evil purposes but never good ones. It's hard to describe unless you've experienced it. They can gang up on you and no one will care, for example. No one will discuss it. They have zero care for someone else whatsoever if that person isn't a part of the hive mind.
(forgot to reply, I am drowsy)

Yeah retardcel moment on my behalf. I just think that normies are like you said just low-tier psychopaths in a sense. Most normies will not try shit unless they have a large advantage. Such as numbers, wealth, weapons, or having a larger physical presence and higher strength than their targets. They're cowards and opportunistic attackers.
Yeah, any chance they can get to hurt someone they take it. Pedophiles are their favorite victim. Even if a kid consents, the pedo will be tortured and murdered for something that is like the Salem witch trials of modern day.

Yeah, any chance they can get to hurt someone they take it. Pedophiles are their favorite victim. Even if a kid consents, the pedo will be tortured and murdered for something that is like the Salem witch trials of modern day.
Yep, normies are inherently violent they just need an approved reason to be violent.

I feel the same way. Life as an ugly autist is pure hell. No matter what I do, all I get is humiliation, rejection and failure.

becky only lets gino cream pie her juicy hole. she is letting him do that right now. reality is a bitch.

can you give me 35 euros

No, YOU'RE the Devil. God has specifically chosen you to curse and to live a cruel, relentless existence.

Paradise Lost said:
So sudden to behold the grieslie King (Satan);
Yet thus, unmovd with fear, (the angels) accost him soon.

Which of those rebell Spirits adjudg'd to Hell
Com'st thou, escap'd thy prison, and transform'd,
Why satst thou like an enemie in waite
Here watching at the head of these that sleep?

Know ye not then, said Satan, fill'd with scorn
Know ye not mee? ye knew me once no mate
For you, there sitting where ye durst not soare;
Not to know mee argues your selves unknown,

To whom thus Zephon, answering scorn with scorn.
Think not, revolted Spirit, thy shape the same,
Or undiminisht brightness, to be known
As when thou stoodst in Heav'n upright and pure;
That Glorie then, when thou no more wast good,
Departed from thee, and thou resembl'st now
Thy sin and place of doom obscure and foule.

God provides for his children all that he needs - love, joy, peace, family.
You aren't his child. You are accursed and damned, soil of the earth, dust you are and dust you shall return.
You exist as living jesters, you are there so God's royal princes and daughters can revel in mocking you, you are a living example of what they may become.

For just as a prostitute may exist to serve as an example to God's chosen women of the dangerous lures of promiscuity, likewise you exist in your ugliness to exist as an example to God's chosen about the dangerous lures of bitterness and resentment.

Ugly you are on the outside, made so that you are a sign to that royal nobility of how ugly one can be on the inside.

God hates you.

Last edited:
I love the Pre-Raphaelite profile pic.
The ladies were conducted into the room. "Oh how pretty! what is it?" they asked.
"It is The Scapegoat." I said.
There was a pause. "Oh yes," they commented to one another, "it is a peculiar goat, you can see by the ears, they droop so."
The dealer then, nodding with a smile towards me, said to them, "It is in the wilderness."
The ladies: "Is that the wilderness now? Are you intending to introduce any others of the flock?"

No, YOU'RE the Devil. God has specifically chosen you to curse and to live a cruel, relentless existence.

You aren't his child. You are accursed and damned, soil of the earth, dust you are and dust you shall return.
You exist as living jesters, you are there so God's royal princes and daughters can revel in mocking you, you are a living example of what they may become.

For just as a prostitute may exist to serve as an example to God's chosen women of the dangerous lures of promiscuity, likewise you exist in your ugliness to exist as an example to God's chosen about the dangerous lures of bitterness and resentment.

Ugly you are on the outside, made so that you are a sign to that royal nobility of how ugly one can be on the inside.

God hates you.
This is well written

God hates you.
This especially hits as a brown skin ethnic once you learn about how blacks and other indigenous subhumans are actually pre-adamic and dont share the same roots as white europeans and other caucasians in the Levant/some of central asia.

It's fucking over for uglies and deathniks.