Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Living the dream, just with less living.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. I’m new and I’m looking forward to the discussion that will come from this forum. To introduce myself, I’m Christian. Im 16 and pretty familiar with the idea of incels. It was only recently that I accepted the hard truth that I was one. Although I fought constantly with myself over the idea that I will never feel love, I finally understood. I understood that I am different. I understood that normal people don’t have speech impediment. Normal people don’t have skin conditions. Normal people are not overweight. Normal people do not have heart conditions. Normal people do not have trouble getting into a relationship. I understood this. I worked hard and diligently to be normal, the more I worked, the more I realized how big the difference between us was.

Youngcels are fakecels. Best if you left fag

Boy, you showed up at an interesting time. What sort of heart condition is this?

Boy, you showed up at an interesting time. What sort of heart condition is this?
Long QT syndrome, I inherited it from my father but mine is much more severe, it basically just makes me have chest pains when exercising and a bunch of side effects from the medication, while also being highly susceptible to cardiac arrest

Long QT syndrome, I inherited it from my father but mine is much more severe, it basically just makes me have chest pains when exercising and a bunch of side effects from the medication, while also being highly susceptible to cardiac arrest

Okay that does sound pretty exceptional. But that other stuff is normal.

You're only 16. You could live 16 more years and I'd still hesitate to say for sure that you were incel. Don't give up yet.

Youngcels are fakecels. Best if you left fag
Youngcels can be the realestcels, seeing everyone around you easily move from one relationship to another, while you struggle to just have friends can be hard to deal with.
Okay that does sound pretty exceptional. But that other stuff is normal.

You're only 16. You could live 16 more years and I'd still hesitate to say for sure that you were incel. Don't give up yet.
Well what makes a man an incel? Are there incels more incel than others? I’m sure, without a doubt in my mind that I am an incel. With everything I mentioned how could I not be? People ignore my presence and never acknowledge me and when I attempt to talk to others they immediately end the conversation as if it were a hassle. And I’m supposed to believe a girl could love me? It’s impossible and would be laughable to believe.

Last edited:
My condolences

Well what makes a man an incel? Are there incels more incel than others? I’m sure, without a doubt in my mind that I am an incel. With everything I mentioned how could I not be? People ignore my presence and never acknowledge me and when I attempt to talk to others they immediately end the conversation as if it were a hassle. And I’m supposed to believe a girl could love me? It’s impossible and would be laughable to believe.
You can be a norman or a below average norman and you will be fucking yourself because you wanted to be here. when i was 16 i was watching anime and playing league of legends, today's me its not much different but you get my point. there's literally no reason to beat yourself over blackpill at this young age, you should only try to be the best version of yourself and looksmax. there will be years and years to be miserable afterwards.

This i said not only because you may have a chance in the future, but also for your mental well-being. life will become a chore after you learn that sex is non-achieable and you will be miserable 24/7. coming here and discussing what you already know will make you feel more miserable as time goes by.