Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living Proof How Personality Means Fuck All

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
I have talked to a lot of females online and a lot of before seeing how I look always seem to be attached to me and like the way I chat with them they even make plans to meet up and shit but whenever its time to show my face, they always ghost no matter how attached they are no matter how they tell me how much they like me even when they tell me they wouldnt care how I look, the response is always the same they never follow through and i get ghosted its fucking insane to me that a piece of meat in your body is enough to change their whole outlook and opinion of u, they always imagine be to be some sort of chad before i show them i fucking hate women

the making of a supervillain

Personality never mattered, women always go for Chad.

The only time prsonality "Matters" is if its between two Chads

Personality never mattered, women always go for Chad.

The only time prsonality "Matters" is if its between two Chads
the-joker-laugh.gif

I have talked to a lot of females online and a lot of before seeing how I look always seem to be attached to me and like the way I chat with them they even make plans to meet up and shit but whenever its time to show my face, they always ghost no matter how attached they are no matter how they tell me how much they like me even when they tell me they wouldnt care how I look, the response is always the same they never follow through and i get ghosted its fucking insane to me that a piece of meat in your body is enough to change their whole outlook and opinion of u, they always imagine be to be some sort of chad before i show them i fucking hate women
employmentmaxx to pay for surgerymaxxing and you will ascend within 3 seconds

always seem to be attached to me and like the way I chat with them they even make plans to meet up and shit
Average GrAY thread

personality is always a cope.

I've heard of situations like that interactions goes swimmingly and as soon as you upload a pic bang a plethora of silence. Absolutely god damnn brutal.

I have simillar experience, it's all about looks