Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living next to a bar

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
I live in a dumpy ass apartment a few doors down from a fairly busy bar. Most of the time it is alright. They play loud music and that’s that. The worst part is at night. I have thin walls, and well into the late hours of the night (sometimes as late as 2AM) i can hear drunk foids outside in groups with chads and chadlites. I’ll hear them joking about drinking too much and what they are gonna do later. I have a peephole on my door and just now i saw 2 JB stacies stumbling around like idiots. Meanwhile im sitting at my desk drinking tap water and playing around on my computer all day. I have never been to a party, never been out drinking, never kissed, never held a girls hand. And every now and then i have to hear chad outside with a pack of sluts going to have sex while im too subhuman to even think about doing that. Its a painful reminder that there is another aspect to life that a subhuman like myself will never get to experience as long as i live.

Brutal place to be, and I’m sorry you got no reply.

Sounds horrible

Damn talk about almost literally holding food just out of reach of a starving man

I live in a dumpy ass apartment a few doors down from a fairly busy bar. Most of the time it is alright. They play loud music and that’s that. The worst part is at night. I have thin walls, and well into the late hours of the night (sometimes as late as 2AM) i can hear drunk foids outside in groups with chads and chadlites. I’ll hear them joking about drinking too much and what they are gonna do later. I have a peephole on my door and just now i saw 2 JB stacies stumbling around like idiots. Meanwhile im sitting at my desk drinking tap water and playing around on my computer all day. I have never been to a party, never been out drinking, never kissed, never held a girls hand. And every now and then i have to hear chad outside with a pack of sluts going to have sex while im too subhuman to even think about doing that. Its a painful reminder that there is another aspect to life that a subhuman like myself will never get to experience as long as i live.
I take it the part of the world you live in hasn't got a strict COVID-19 lockdown regime?

Time to move buddy boyo. Before you truly go insane.

Sounds like a good opportunity to Paddock.

Sounds like a good opportunity to Paddock.

Yes I love me a good paddock.

6725968ae0d93c286ec469d479867902.jpg