Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Living like a poorcel when I'm supposedly middle class

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
My dad doesn't buy me anything. Only barely enough money for food and transportation plus a shelter. How is this justifiable when I'm from a middle class family. I'm forced to rot alone because of how poor I am and skin that makes me look like an oldfag. This effectively makes me poor.

Brutal; if you have to wageslave, though, it seems preferable to me if you're also getting your basic needs all met by your parents... :feelsjuice:

Is your dad retired or is he just unreasonably frugal? :feelswhere:

Incels are lower than low class bro

All kinds of expenses. And everything is so expensive nowadays.

After the paycheck, mortgage/rent, expenses, and deposits to savings, you find that you are only up by a few or several hundred dollars a month. Which isn't much. Now if you're rich, thats totally different.

Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck and barely scrape by.

All kinds of expenses. And everything is so expensive nowadays.

After the paycheck, mortgage/rent, expenses, and deposits to savings, you find that you are only up by a few or several hundred dollars a month. Which isn't much. Now if you're rich, thats totally different.

Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck and barely scrape by.

Being poor and starving is a trucel trait.

My dad doesn't buy me anything. Only barely enough money for food and transportation plus a shelter. How is this justifiable when I'm from a middle class family. I'm forced to rot alone because of how poor I am and skin that makes me look like an oldfag. This effectively makes me poor.
I have stuff like food and transportation taken care of by my dad who moneymaxxed enough to be able to provide more of an upper middle class lifestyle even after retiring last month; but that doesn't make me any less of an incel.

I have stuff like food and transportation taken care of by my dad who moneymaxxed enough to be able to provide more of an upper middle class lifestyle even after retiring last month; but that doesn't make me any less of an incel.
Life is luck

OIP.-zepCw8Ja8LEww6Dju0EGgHaJ2

Same here even though I need RAM I have to short stocks etc to make some money and hope they don't take any.

You got Money so yea you are , its still Not enough in todays gynocratic hell tho
My parents have money. It won't be my money until I can inherit it.