Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Living life as an autistic male is worse than rape.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I’m drunk as penguin arse while I make this post and guess what? Living life as an autistic male is worse than rape. It’s so fucking over, I hate society and feminism because they are the reason I hate most women, they cock block autistic men like me from sexual shit unless lucky but in most cases, it’s fucking sodding well over if you’re an autistic male but guess what? I’m never committing suicide for you normal fags, the only time I will ever commit suicide is if I ever really need to but I don’t so, I’m staying so fuck right off.

Why is life as autistic male worse than rape you ask? Well, autistic males can’t even cope with sexual pleasure as they are locally undesired but foids can, even autistic ones. Only in rare cases is being an autistic male less worse than rape because you know, most women are sluts anyway so another cock isn’t gonna hurt (I don’t support rape but just making a point).

Last edited:
I love being borderline autistic compared to being an NPC that doesn't question anything.

I’m drunk as penguin arse while I make this post and guess what? Living life as an autistic male is worse than rape. It’s so fucking over, I hate society and feminism because they are the reason I hate most women, they cock block autistic men like me from sexual shit unless lucky but in most cases, it’s fucking sodding well over if you’re an autistic male but guess what? I’m never committing suicide for you normal fags, the only time I will ever commit suicide is if I ever really need to but I don’t so, I’m staying so fuck right off.

Why is life as autistic male worse than rape you ask? Well, autistic males can’t even cope with sexual pleasure as they are locally undesired but foids can, even autistic ones. Only in rare cases is being an autistic male less worse than rape because you know, most women are sluts anyway so another cock isn’t gonna hurt (I don’t support rape but just making a point).
Well, how “bad” the experience of being raped is is itself overblown. I’m not claiming it’s a pleasant experience, no it’s pretty uncomfortable of course, but the mainstream thinks it’s worse than being tortured or murdered for Pete’s sake. If you don’t get an STD or some long term damage it’s not so awful to be raped. “Oh no, I had to have sex with someone I didn’t want to, the humanity”. In a prior era humans raped like monkeys — that doesn’t make it good or bad but it does show that people didn’t always think it was such an atrocity. No, that developed when men wanted to keep their women to themselves and women want to control and manipulate men through.

Last edited:

32210243 4D3D 4AD1 AFF3 28BC5C12C00D

Based yoshicel

Living life as an autistic male is worse than rape
Absolutely. I can't see being raped by someone of the sex you like as something so terrible. The mental pain and my resentment for my sexless drone life Is much worse than being raped.

I also have asperger ofc

Last edited:
I'd gladly be an NPC if that would mean i wouldn't be an incel
depends on if ur a facecel in addition to a mentalcel:feelsmage:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
rape is not bad at all. most females fantasize about being raped daily. getting raped is a privilege of being sexually wanted.

Let’s also not forget the fact you get normal fags stereotyping my kind as sociopaths and reading shit like this is worse than rape if you’re an autistic male because you’re already suffering in an autistic hating society and with on top, it’s gasoline added to fire.

Last edited: