Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel living in USA made foid lose 16 IQ points vs her twin in south Korea

Brutal. I don't want to even imagine what ldar did to me...

Aren't you careermaxxing?
yes but I rotted a bunch when was younger(10+ yrs ago) and that likely cucked me of some IQ. also lived in homeless shelter due to subhuman poorfag parents

traumatic childhoods prob lower iq

Its over for muttcels.Chinese will be the new masterrace as they become the richest country while mutts keep race mixing and their iq lowering

Its over for muttcels.Chinese will be the new masterrace as they become the richest country while mutts keep race mixing and their iq lowering
chinese birth rates are below the replacement line

amerimutts have by far the shittiest food on the planet. it's all filled with toxic chemicals, heavy metals and fluoride

Chinese will force the chinx to breed and China has a lot of automation which is the future
yeah right, most chinks (including the college educated ones) work 6 days a week for 9 hours a day. who the fuck wants to have kids when you work like that?

yeah but so is the entire west lol
yep but I don't think it's too bad tbh. in 1960 there was only 3 billion people in the world and now it's 8, there's too many people

yep but I don't think it's too bad tbh. in 1960 there was only 3 billion people in the world and now it's 8, there's too many people
Agreed, the Malthusian catastrophe will soon become real as the world starts running out of food and natural resources

Agreed, the Malthusian catastrophe will soon become real as the world starts running out of food and natural resources
over for poorcels like me who will starve to death

Jewish fertilizer and christcuck hate of birth control and abortion in shitskin countries fault

over for poorcels like me who will starve to death
NWO billionaires will be partying in their mars bases while we starve :fuk::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back