Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Living in their heads rent-free

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191126 09 25 47

Jfl she is paranoid as fuck.

Where is my date?

maybe if they were perfect slaves without "nice guy expectations", I would........offer exactly nothing in return?

an offer no one could refuse

imagine some obese 40 something year old white hag carrying a gun in her purse all the time

:feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala:
hello roasties, are u afraid?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This is hilarious :feelsgah: the slut bought a 9mm

Jfl, imagine being afraid of some random, shy virgins. I can't even look people properly in the eyes, let alone follow them around and rape them JFL

don't get shot buddy boyos
291896429008211.png

Jfl she is paranoid as fuck.
She has been too brainwashed by the media thinking incels is a subculture of angry men who want to hurt women when in fact it just means men who can´t get sex and with with millions who are incels and none violent it safe to say she is paranoid asf.

She might end up shooting some poor guy because she feels threatened because he wanted to approach her.

jfl

funny how no one call out women on their irrationality

majority of women who are murdered are murdered by a family member or their BF, not some virgin posting on the internet who doesn't go outside much.

it's satisfying at least these hateful people will spend the rest of their lives consumed in paranoia over us

I hope she gets depressed and kills herself with that 9mm

JFL, this trannie will end shooting himself by mistake and joining the 41%.

She'd accept a raping from Chad then use that 9 miller on a nice guy trying to "rescue" her.

This makes no sense, do they spot incels with their personality detector?
Oh no I forgot, they judge people by their looks.

Oh look another ugly broad wishes she were so desired someone would stalk her and follower her home and take her sexually against her will.

Why am I not surprised?

Reminder that if Chad raped and enslaved her, she'd scream for more and call him daddy.

As if we give a fuck about some fat leddit cunt

It's the other way around.
She is unable to admit that she doesn't want ugly men in her proximity so she makes up excuses like "they want to rape me" to reject us.

And no-one here is pro-rape. If you rape, you are not an incel. She should be afraid of sex havers