Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living in the USA trait: See a non-obese woman over the age of 30 is extremely rare

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Just imagine how many men are wage cucking to support these obese beasts.

I work an in office environment that requires a degree and passing certification tests that allegedly require at least some intelligence. Yet walking around the office complex here looks like I work at a walmart in the a rural town.

American Trait #2
: Go to a doctor's office or hospital, all the female nurses are obese.

A chad over 25 would have to fraud his age on tinder just to find a non-fat woman in this area because past early 20s, nearly everyone is fat.

I live in America and agree

this is true most 30+ foids in the US a have shitty skin, obese, ugly looking tattos, and show too much skin that nobody wants to see

I'm in a class of about 25 people of varying ages in college and most girls there (some even under the age of 30) are obese. Only like 3 females are thin/average.

I'm in a class of about 25 people of varying ages in college and most girls there (some even under the age of 30) are obese. Only like 3 females are thin/average.

And they're college aged? Is this the south?

And they're college aged? Is this the south?
This is the western USA. But the students vary in age from 18-35. It's shocking to see that more and more females, even young ones, are becoming more obsese

The situation is brutal. Men in good shape can't find non fat chicks to date

This is the western USA. But the students vary in age from 18-35. It's shocking to see that more and more females, even young ones, are becoming more obsese

I see it when I play pick-up ball at my old campus. It was unreal seeing fat guys in their teens playing ball. 5 years ago that was unheard of. Obesity is increasing fast.
this is true most 30+ foids in the US a have shitty skin, obese, ugly looking tattos, and show too much skin that nobody wants to see

All the money I invest goes straight to APPL, YUM (yum brands owns KFC, etc.), Walmart, etc.

Shit that fat women buy. I call it the "foid index fund".

Just imagine how many men are wage cucking to support these obese beasts.

I work an in office environment that requires a degree and passing certification tests that allegedly require at least some intelligence. Yet walking around the office complex here looks like I work at a walmart in the a rural town.

American Trait #2
: Go to a doctor's office or hospital, all the female nurses are obese.

A chad over 25 would have to fraud his age on tinder just to find a non-fat woman in this area because past early 20s, nearly everyone is fat.
I've found females are getting uglier. It's legit rare nowadays to see a genuinely attractive female. Anyone else agree?

I've found females are getting uglier. It's legit rare nowadays to see a genuinely attractive female. Anyone else agree?

It's why I say "Chad only / sub-8 rule"

a non-fat non-ugly woman is top 1% in america. You need to be super elite to get them

Same experience from me riding the NYC subway. Most of the females are fat as fuck and take up tons of room on the seats. The guys on average seem way skinnier and gym maxed

It's why I say "Chad only / sub-8 rule"

a non-fat non-ugly woman is top 1% in america. You need to be super elite to get them
Jeremiah johnson nodding Robert Redford

american foids are so disgusting
American Trait #2: Go to a doctor's office or hospital, all the female nurses are obese.
you would think they would care about their health but nah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back