Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Living in a third world country is like being in prison

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Because if you show weakness, it's over for you. You will become a target everywhere, especially if you don't know how to fight or you're a choosy person or you don't have high status family or you're neurotic.

You can't even LDAR because that is seen as a cowardly act. You have to go outside everyday to make them think you're not a coward. Because if you stay inside in your house for too long, they'll think that you're a coward and the minute you go outside again you'll get even worse treatment. Basically LDARing = Protective custody in prison.

Also, JFL at having mental illness here. Everybody will literally treat you like a dog/slave for the rest of your life here.

[UWSL]You can't even LDAR because that is seen as a cowardly act. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]You have to go outside everyday to make them think you're not a coward. Because if you stay inside in your house for too long, they'll think that you're a coward and the minute you go outside again you'll get even worse treatment. [/UWSL]
What kind of shit hole is this place?

What kind of shit hole is this place?
An extremely low class area with a high concentration of psycho/sociopaths and narcys. Almost everybody here is hostile as fuck. Also, they're quite poor.

An extremely low class area with a high concentration of psycho/sociopaths and narcys. Almost everybody here is hostile as fuck. Also, they're quite poor.
I ended up here because I failed my parent's expectations of me in school.

big truth. same in currtly I have seen. many people worried about their reputation/face.

parents hate NEETs and shameful descendants. Many don't believe in mental illness or mock jt.