Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Living in a pod is indeed suifuel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/WXB5ivW6PbE

I thought the "eat bugs, live in a pod" meme was just exaggerating but no apparently pod living is a real thing kek. Imagine paying 1000$ a month just for a bed with zero privacy (in their website it says it's against the rules to cover your bed with curtains or blanket :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:), half fridge shelf and sharing your living space with other 30 soyboy hipsters who think it's a trendy and cool way of living. Is rent in California really that awful that 1000$/month for something that looks more like a summer camp (or military barracks) than a real home is considered a good deal? Is it really worth it living in California then? I have some self respect and dignity so no way I would live in one of those pod living hellholes, I'd rather move to another city even if it's more boring or with less job opportunities.

The stuff nightmares are made of. What's wrong with these freaks?!

The stuff nightmares are made of. What's wrong with these freaks?!
This is what happens when you prioritize your career so much, that you give up your dignity and self respect and accept living in shitty conditions just because the big, trendy cities (NY, LA, Paris, London, etc.) have more job opportunities. I would rather live in a place where I will earn less money but at least I'll have a nicer place to live and it will cost me less.

At least you'll be with your fellow spics in the New World.

You want to bet there's a chad there who fucks all the foids that live there? There's also some reddit cuck who pays them to watch them fuck and jack off

Suifuel because all the Chads and Stacies will be fucking all night.

Wait till you see capsule hotels:feelsjuice:

Retards
They're paying 1000 a month to live in a modified tin can when for just 1 or 200 dollars more they could land a studio apartment in that same area.

Pay me soy hipster.

Essex Property Trust Inc
NYSE: ESS

lol what are they gonna do next? Pay $10k so they can live like an ape in a jungle? You get to know about nature and meet wild animals and humans alike!:soy::soy:

View: https://youtu.be/H_ILu-R-Nz8

The bit starting at 7:36 is so cringe and pathetic it gave me secondhand embarassement. Imagine you want to read or just chill somewhere quiet and some hipsters start "jamming" their shitty indie music or playing communistic games kek.