Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living in a house of women

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
Does anyone here live in a house full of women? Cuz I kinda do, and it makes me consider shoved. They constantly talk about drama, not to mention most of mom’s associates have little girls who piss me off.

Fucking RIP man, I can't imagine being surrounded by foids 24/7, I can barely tolerate them period.

How did you get into that situation?

I could accept it only if they were even slightly young and attractive.
But I just can not fucking tolerate post wall single mother thots with their spoiled whiny daughters. It' just too much for me.

I lived with 1 foid and 2 other guys a few years back from September-january , she brought a guy back when she was out like once or twice a week and she screamed and moaned like a bitch all night then acted like nothing happened the next day

I lived with 1 foid and 2 other guys a few years back from September-january , she brought a guy back when she was out like once or twice a week and she screamed and moaned like a bitch all night then acted like nothing happened the next day

so a whore basically

How did you get into that situation?
My parents separated, but now my dad’s back to help pay the bills. Before that happened, it was just me, my mom, and my sister.

its over for sex session listening cels

Yep i hate it and constantly feel emasculated

Ye, mother and 3 sisters, it is quite tiring. Can't even talk with them because they have literally no personalities besides Instagram/facebook.

na shes a whore and you shouldn't indulge i listening to her degeneracy.
Oh you would be surprised how normal it is for a woman to to fuck 1-2 guys a week, most guys I've chatted with said they had the same experience that there female room mates would fuck a lot, also for those unaware , when a woman goes out to party they almost always bring a guy back to fuck, and yea they are whores but I couldn't really do much about it tbh

no, i live under a bridge