Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living in a country where women hate their own men

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
I think that a part of attraction is really based on social conditioning hence Asian women dating ugly fat white guys and white women dating ugly blacks and other ethnics. I live in a place where native men are one of the tallest best looking men in the world and yet i see women arm in arm with Turkish manlets who are 10cm below our average height. A few years ago we had a famous American visit our country and the female interviewing him randomly started calling our men ugly which made the man argue with her because he was shocked.

My personal experience is horrible. I can tell you about working at some place and women talking to blacks and indians there while acting as if i was invisible. If you saw me, i am not even a bad looking guy. I am not attractive but i am very tall, i am fit and i have an average face. But the women here either go for the chad of my ethnicity or fuck a foreigner often not caring about how ugly and short he is.

this is basically any white country

I live in India. You'll understand what real pain is, if you ever lived here as a native.

Try Asia/India. R.I.P m8.

India has a huge population so it does not suffer from that problem. Some smaller Asian countries on the other hand do.
I live in India. You'll understand what real pain is, if you ever lived here as a native.

I don't get it. There are more Indian women than there are white women in entire world. They also marry earlier than white sluts and divorce rates in India are tiny.

The worst place for men is probably Japan followed by China Korea etc until you come to European countries and after that USA India

I endured this pain as a white man. I stayed 3 years in Chennai, a pure sausage fest. In nightclubs you need to come with a female or you go to a separate floor with only men. JFL

I think that a part of attraction is really based on social conditioning hence Asian women dating ugly fat white guys and white women dating ugly blacks and other ethnics. I live in a place where native men are one of the tallest best looking men in the world and yet i see women arm in arm with Turkish manlets who are 10cm below our average height. A few years ago we had a famous American visit our country and the female interviewing him randomly started calling our men ugly which made the man argue with her because he was shocked.

My personal experience is horrible. I can tell you about working at some place and women talking to blacks and indians there while acting as if i was invisible. If you saw me, i am not even a bad looking guy. I am not attractive but i am very tall, i am fit and i have an average face. But the women here either go for the chad of my ethnicity or fuck a foreigner often not caring about how ugly and short he is.
Its over for greekcels

India has a huge population so it does not suffer from that problem. Some smaller Asian countries on the other hand do.

I don't get it. There are more Indian women than there are white women in entire world. They also marry earlier than white sluts and divorce rates in India are tiny.

The worst place for men is probably Japan followed by China Korea etc until you come to European countries and after that USA India
LOL @ your ignorance. It's not the India how you see in the media. Copying west is a sign of advancement and social status especially for the young femoids. Most marriages here occur after 25+ as far as I've seen personally. All the women are whores to Chads and there's a huge incel population here who are unknown of their true identity.
I endured this pain as a white man. I stayed 3 years in Chennai, a pure sausage fest. In nightclubs you need to come with a female or you go to a separate floor with only men. JFL
Look at the fucking level of famous degeneracy. Most men in India aren't even aware of the nightclubs. Once I went to a bar by mistake from where I was thrown out because I didn't know the "code word". I saw high profile spoiled foids there running the cock carousel. It almost gave me the heart attack.

Last edited:
white women dating ugly blacks and other ethnics.
this is basically any white country
This. I live in LA and see white bitches with black males everyone. Thug game works.
racisswhitewomen-png.2963

racepill-jpg.2961

91.62% of white women with a stated racial preference EXCLUDE black men (So at least 68% of white women in total)
65.44% of white women with a stated racial preference prefer their own race ONLY (This is the highest % out of any group)

screenshot-2018-5-2-mate-preferences-pdf-png.10573

screenshot-2018-5-2-mate-preferences-pdf-1-png.10572

White women would be twice as likely to date a 5'3" white man than they would be to date an ethnic man

5282987becad049f7f5f3d49-750-719-jpg.9885

White women would rather date an uneducated white male than an educated black male

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

White women responded almost exclusively to white men when it came to reciprocating approaches

screenshot-2018-4-30-ppm-a0035357-pdf-png.10289

White females, half of whom sought a partner of their own race/ethnicity, were the most selective of the four Race/Gender groups.

screenshot-2018-4-30-ppm-a0035357-pdf-1-png.10290

An overwhelming majority (85% for females and males combined) of the contacts initiated by Whites were to Whites and a correspondingly small percent (3%) were to Blacks. Even with those who stated no racial preference (Less than half) they still overwhelmingly contacted whites.

Young White individuals who stated an indifference to the race or ethnicity of a partner were, in fact, highly selective in their revealed preferences; 85% of the contacts they initiated were to Whites and 3% to Blacks.

STOP BEING DELUDED IDIOTS
Out of EVERY race covered in EVERY one of these separate studies white women are consistently by far the MOST likely to stay within their own race when dating.

ANECDOTES DO NOT TRUMP COLD HARD FACTS

And i'm not complaining about the FACT that white women do not race mix. I think in an ideal world that's how it SHOULD be. My only problems with this FACT is that white women virtue signal the most about race-mixing despite themselves being the most selective based on race, and that ethnics get screwed so royally by race mixing since their women all lust hard after white men like you. Asians are the ones with the most right to complain about their women hating them, Whites are the ones with the absolute least right.

73% of Asian women stated a racial preference.
The group which preferred the same race only at the lowest % were Asian women at a pitiful 6%
The group which preferred the same race only at the highest % were white women, at a whopping 65% (Almost 11x as much as Asian women)

The group which excluded its own race from dating at the lowest % were white women at a miniature 4%
The group which excluded its own race from dating at the highest % were Asian women at large 40%

40% of Asian women with a stated preference REFUSES to date their own race.
That means atleast 29% of Asian women ACTIVELY excludes their own race

But get this, >92% of Asian women with a stated preference excluded dating Middle Easterns, Indians, and Blacks, whilst 72% still excluded Latinos, so it's not as if Asian women are whoring themselves out to just anybody...

Just 11% of Asian women with a stated preference exclude dating White men
Asian Women are the only group in the entire survey that excluded their own race more than another race, and they did so with nearly three times more of a preference for white men than other Asian men.

Oh and the cherry on the top of all of this? Out of Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and Asians... Asians were universally excluded the most by every race of woman, with <10% of women from other races even considering dating them.

If you think being white is so fucking bad, I dare you to spend the day in the shoes of an Asian-American.

If you think being white is so fucking bad, I dare you to spend the day in the shoes of an Asian-American.

Asians are foreigners being cucked in a foreign land. In their homeland they do not have to compete with millions of foreign men who have no sexual partner of their race because 90% of migrants are male

Asians are foreigners being cucked in a foreign land. In their homeland they do not have to compete with millions of foreign men who have no sexual partner of their race because 90% of migrants are male
Blatant deflection. I already told you how the vast majority of white women flat out STATE that they won't date outside of their race, but even among both those who state they won't date out their race and those who don't state any preference, 85+% of them still only go for white men.

Why are you so afraid of tackling the fact that your women are the least likely to race betray out of any group of women? Is it because then you'd have to accept that your alt-right ideologies have been lying to you about how immigrants are taking your women? Is it because you'd have to truly digest the black pill and accept that you're incel because you're ugly, not because you're white?

Seriously, picture that. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, every race desires your high-status white cock, yet somehow you end up here side by side with men who from birth had 90% of the female population not even considering dating them due to their race. I can understand why it's so hard to come to terms with the fact that you must REALLY be screwed up physically or mentally to be incel as a white man and post on this forum with a bunch of ethnics who didn't have half the opportunity you did to ascend.

Last edited:
racisswhitewomen-png.2963

racepill-jpg.2961

91.62% of white women with a stated racial preference EXCLUDE black men (So at least 68% of white women in total)
65.44% of white women with a stated racial preference prefer their own race ONLY (This is the highest % out of any group)

screenshot-2018-5-2-mate-preferences-pdf-png.10573

screenshot-2018-5-2-mate-preferences-pdf-1-png.10572

White women would be twice as likely to date a 5'3" white man than they would be to date an ethnic man

5282987becad049f7f5f3d49-750-719-jpg.9885

White women would rather date an uneducated white male than an educated black male

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

White women responded almost exclusively to white men when it came to reciprocating approaches

screenshot-2018-4-30-ppm-a0035357-pdf-png.10289

White females, half of whom sought a partner of their own race/ethnicity, were the most selective of the four Race/Gender groups.

screenshot-2018-4-30-ppm-a0035357-pdf-1-png.10290

An overwhelming majority (85% for females and males combined) of the contacts initiated by Whites were to Whites and a correspondingly small percent (3%) were to Blacks. Even with those who stated no racial preference (Less than half) they still overwhelmingly contacted whites.

Young White individuals who stated an indifference to the race or ethnicity of a partner were, in fact, highly selective in their revealed preferences; 85% of the contacts they initiated were to Whites and 3% to Blacks.

STOP BEING DELUDED IDIOTS
Out of EVERY race covered in EVERY one of these separate studies white women are consistently by far the MOST likely to stay within their own race when dating.

ANECDOTES DO NOT TRUMP COLD HARD FACTS

And i'm not complaining about the FACT that white women do not race mix. I think in an ideal world that's how it SHOULD be. My only problems with this FACT is that white women virtue signal the most about race-mixing despite themselves being the most selective based on race, and that ethnics get screwed so royally by race mixing since their women all lust hard after white men like you. Asians are the ones with the most right to complain about their women hating them, Whites are the ones with the absolute least right.

This is an exceptionally high IQ post.

Blatant deflection. I already told you how the vast majority of white women flat out STATE that they won't date outside of their race, but even among both those who state they won't date out their race and those who don't state any preference, 85+% of them still only go for white men.

Why are you so afraid of tackling the fact that your women are the least likely to race betray out of any group of women? Is it because then you'd have to accept that your alt-right ideologies have been lying to you about how immigrants are taking your women? Is it because you'd have to truly digest the black pill and accept that you're incel because you're ugly, not because you're white?

Seriously, picture that. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, every race desires your high-status white cock, yet somehow you end up here side by side with men who from birth had 90% of the female population not even considering dating them due to their race. I can understand why it's so hard to come to terms with the fact that you must REALLY be screwed up physically or mentally to be incel as a white man and post on this forum with a bunch of ethnics who didn't have half the opportunity you did to ascend.
He has stated before that he finds the idea of being with an ethnic woman disgusting and beneath him so he is effectively a volcel.

It doesn't matter what people say, it matters what people do. Never listen to a woman's words, watch her actions instead.

He has stated before that he finds the idea of being with an ethnic woman disgusting and beneath him so he is effectively a volcel.

>Vocel
>Not wanting to wash down your superior genes while sub 80 IQ Jamal expects to score 8/10 blonde girl

western females hate their own men ( white males )

>Vocel
>Not wanting to wash down your superior genes while sub 80 IQ Jamal expects to score 8/10 blonde girl
Pretty much, I mean I find it hilarious that if I pulled up some pics of the sexiest Latina or black women in the world you’d claim you weren’t attracted to them and would rather have an albino with flaky skin and red demon eyes.

>Vocel
Really living up to the whitecel stereotype.

RIP Sweden and Canada.

India has a huge population so it does not suffer from that problem
Yes it does.
1) There are FAR more males than females then males
2) The females worship white cock more than God
3) Indian women are degenerate fucks who hate their nation. They must be exterminated.
There are more Indian women than there are white women in entire world
That's like when cuckqueers says "But the blacpill is wrong because there's too many women to account for!" Go back to Cuckqueers bro, your "Infiltration mission" has failed.
They also marry earlier than white sluts and divorce rates in India are tiny.