Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living in a all female household as the only male and the scars i've gotten from it

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Not even the breaking dick incident can compete with this torture.

Felt. I live with my single mum, 20 year old sister and 11 year old sister :fuk:

I TOLD YOU TO COMMIT BRUTAL HARDCORE RAGEFUCKING BRUTAL SLOPPY NASTY VILE AND RELENTLESS FROM ASS TO MOUT FACEFUCK AND ANAL RAPE YOU FUCKING WANKER!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
I don’t have videogame

This happened to the truecel Oveja (see my post about him) as well. He lived with his mother and aunts as his father wasn't much at home and developed a very submissive and "feminine" personality. He was very bullied in school and instead of fighting back he repressed his feelings which fucked him up.

Many women have jeezebel spirits in them be careful

That sucks :feelsbadman: What are your copes

This happened to the truecel Oveja (see my post about him) as well. He lived with his mother and aunts as his father wasn't much at home and developed a very submissive and "feminine" personality. He was very bullied in school and instead of fighting back he repressed his feelings which fucked him up.
I am the opposite of submissive

Adapting foid personality is a beta male trait, he would be a faggot even if he grew up in the hood

Sounds brutal.

I am the opposite of submissive

Adapting foid personality is a beta male trait, he would be a faggot even if he grew up in the hood
I didn't say it was your case but it's what happened to Oveja. I would say he's even lower than beta because he's the maid of his roommate Doomentio as he does the cleaning, laundry, etc. But he says he's his best friend and he's never going to leave him. Fucking weird tbh.

I didn't say it was your case but it's what happened to Oveja. I would say he's even lower than beta because he's the maid of his roommate Doomentio as he does the cleaning, laundry, etc. But he says he's his best friend and he's never going to leave him. Fucking weird tbh.
Idk who that is but seems like a worthless piece of shit who doesen’t act his gender