Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living by a campus party

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Currently theres all these normies having fun, playing music, being with dates and friends while having fun at some type of gathering while Im sitting here smoking and drinking by myself while there are festivities going on outside. Pure fucking suicidefuel tbh. I wish I could be out there, but even if I went out I would be alone and miserable. God just picturing my ugly manlet alone ass out there with everyone makes me cringe but also makes me sad. TBH I normally dont care that much about being alone but today its just hitting me harder than usual :feelsbadman:.

Maybe its the booze but this sucks ass and I just wish I was normie. I know I shit on them a lot but at least if I was normie I would have friends and maybe a gf and I would at least think I was happy. I wish I could play games and listen to music that I like (that others actually also like) with friends. Instead Im an ugly mentally ill manlet who is doomed to die alone :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal alone drinking-pill

thanks god I live alone and in a quiet area
comfymaxxed ngl

thanks god I live alone and in a quiet area
comfymaxxed ngl
I dont have roommates thank god. But I do live on campus so I am around normies a lot.

this is why i hate drinking in "moderation", unless im too drunk to care it just makes things worse
I am doing everythimg at once rn to try and become out of it tbh. all i have is alcohol and weed, though idk if I would even want to do acid now.

lol if u dont rot with black out windows, and sound proof walls

That sounds like it indeed sucks.