Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living as an incel past the age of 30 is unbearable.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Life feels stagnant, unbearable, unwinnable, and like a torture prison. Not only do things show no sign of improving, they are actually deteriorating dooming me to more and more suffering. What's the point of sticking around when I can't achieve anything on my own and only have more suffering to expect? I don't see a point.

Life feels stagnant, unbearable, unwinnable, and like a torture prison. Not only do things show no sign of improving, they are actually deteriorating dooming me to more and more suffering. What's the point of sticking around when I can't achieve anything on my own and only have more suffering to expect? I don't see a point.
You are too "scared" to rope because your mind is still clinging onto the hope of ascending

I will hopefully be dead before 30

You are too "scared" to rope because your mind is still clinging onto the hope of ascending
Yes that hope is proving more and more unrealistic and based on delusion.

Yes that hope is proving more and more unrealistic and based on delusion.
I think my mind has already almost let go of the hope of ascending as I tried to buy SN but its fucking hard as shit

Most cels your age here partake in lowlife politics

I think my mind has already almost let go of the hope of ascending as I tried to buy SN but its fucking hard as shit
Yes governments across the world have cracked down on SN in the wake of deaths from it due to websites like sanctioned suicide and books like peaceful pill handbook. The police even came to my house and gave me a 2 hour pep talk on how I'm a "valued member of society" because I had purchased SN online. Can't let the goyim slaves escape the plantation through suicide!

Agreed

I will try to gymmaxx and be big as possible before I will rope. My deadline is at 35 years old, after that possibly rope if I won't pussy out.

Most cels your age here partake in lowlife politics
Shut up clown. We partake in extremist politics because our lives are shit and full of suffering, but our awareness if dialed up to the max unlike insects such as you.

I will try to gymmaxx and be big as possible before I will rope. My deadline is at 35 years old, after that possibly rope if I won't pussy out.
From what I noticed with myself, gymmaxing can be rewarding but it has a way of taking over one's life.

It felt truly over in my 30s and now my 40s are near the end also. It's not good to dwell on it too much though.

It felt truly over in my 30s and now my 40s are near the end also. It's not good to dwell on it too much though.
How do you survive? What do you do to bring you satisfaction in life? :giga: :giga:

From what I noticed with myself, gymmaxing can be rewarding but it has a way of taking over one's life.
Yeah, gymmaxxing is more of a lifestyle. You can get big with a normie life and a 9-5 job but your progress will be slow unless you are willing to go all in.

Yeah, gymmaxxing is more of a lifestyle. You can get big with a normie life and a 9-5 job but your progress will be slow unless you are willing to go all in.
Progressing is really hard without intense high volume workouts but those tend to cause a lot of fatigue to the central nervous system. A fatigued CNS doesn't mix well with the daily rigors and demands of a 9-5 job.

How do you survive? What do you do to bring you satisfaction in life? :giga: :giga:

Wake up, same shit copes, at home all weekend and when I'm not working. The months buzz by, I'm just waiting to die now I feel.

Wake up, same shit copes, at home all weekend and when I'm not working. The months buzz by, I'm just waiting to die now I feel.
That feels unbearable to me.

you are so brave to not have roped by now. I have decided if I dont ascend before 23 im roping

you are so brave to not have roped by now. I have decided if I dont ascend before 23 im roping
I am a coward to not have roped 29 given that my suicidal thoughts first started a year before that

its a sin that god makes people ugly on purpose so we live a horrible life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back