Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Living as a man in a Feminist suiciety is like...

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Living as a Jew in Nazi Germany and constantly being told that Jews rule the world and whenever a Jew builds it it's given to a German for no reason other than that person being born a German.

Constantly being harassed for being born "the wrong way" while being told that there's some secret conspiracy that gives you power (global jewry = Patriarchy).

Inceldom wouldn't have been so horrible if society wasn't so misandrist. Male suicides are ignored because every time someone brings it up the person is attacked by a Feminist as "a misogynist" for distracting from "more serious" toilet issue.

Yeah, I know that this metaphor won't be welcomed here as many of y'all hate Jews and many of my recent ancestors were enslaved by the German government for being Jews. But hey, at least they're not putting men into concentration camps, we're just isolated from society by shunning us for daring to exist and not be Chad. But even Chad feels the hammer of the Feminist suiciety (think former Chad Johnny Depp whose historic victory was seen as "harmful to female victims").

If people don't take the Societypill they're not truly Blackpilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I don't live in a Feminist hellhole like India or the UK, Dutch Feminists are bad but not as bad as most foreign Feminist movements. But constant influence from American media also exports American Feminist stupidity here. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Being a male in this modern feminist society is like being a mouse in a world full of cats.