Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living and working as a voicecel

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Join online call w/ coworkers

Say hi

Coworkers immediately start making fun of my feminine, high-pitched voice

I can't fucking stand it anymore, the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that in a couple of months I'll fire myself in order to accept a much better position for a much more prestigious company.

I'm saving every penny, I fucking want to build a cabin in the woods and kaczynskimaxx for the rest of my life (minus the bombs ofc).

Industrial soyciety and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Then don't work, be homeless and live in a forest like me

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

Do not play minecraft with coworkers

Retire for good

Didnt they hear your voice before IRL?

Good to see that your circumstances have forced you to leave the (((civilization)))

Wish I had enough money to do that but that shall change soon enough.

Didnt they hear your voice before IRL?
Yes, but we've all been working remotely and we haven't spoken to each other in a while, so I guess they kinda "forgot" what I sounded like

My voice fluctuates between normal and retarded, I don’t know if I get nervous or my throat gets dry or something but its alwaysba diceroll if when I speak I’ll sound pathetic or not

Voicecel here. I sound like I’m 14 tbh
I also have a little bit of a stutter but idc tbh. I still speak on my YouTube channel and on vocaroo and stuff