Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living alone is a nightmare

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
Ive been living alone for almost a year. Let me tell you my impressions.
-loneliness 24/7 with no one to talk to
-it is horribly expensive
-nobody to take care of you when you are sick
- nobody to cook food for you, Ive lost 5kg in cca 6 months
-nobody to take care of your home when you are away, I was almost mugged once
-it is really boring

There are no pros to living alone except for maybe havin peace and quiet. Not being able to form a family is a literal death sentence, Ill probably rope in a couple of years

Living alone is fantastic imo.

There are no pros to living alone except for maybe havin peace and quiet.

Pros to living alone from my experience:

- Do your own thing whenever you want
- No need to make forced conversations with people
- No need to share/compromise TV and internet access
- No need to compromise on furnishings

Then learn to cook lmao. I think living alone would be nice, can jack off whenever u want, don't have to listen to peoples bullshit telling u what to do and have your own privacy.

i believe you. but there are perks of living alone.

-it is really boring

There are no pros to living alone except for maybe havin peace and quiet. Not being able to form a family is a literal death sentence, Ill probably rope in a couple of years
Idea,. Rent a room in a college house where there are people

-it is really boring

Just wait until you do it long enough where you begin talking to yourself having conversations for hours on end and replying back to yourself. :feelsclown:

[It's going to happen eventually.]

I hate other people enough that every con I see to living alone doesn't match the contempt I have of other people and my bad experiences with them.

I live alone and comfortable, only problem is that I can’t stop thinking about how I should have a partner here besides me.

This creeps into every waking thought when you live on your own after a while; the toll of home and self maintenance is a crushing reminder in and of itself.

I’ve lived with others and I wouldn’t want to go back to that because it’s a different hell altogether, but dear God, your existence never feels as pointless as when you realize every day after today is gonna be the same, with you slowly simmering in your own solitude.

yeah it sucks, I live alone, nothing like cleaning all the time

-it is really boring

I know you’re going through man when it comes to feeling isolated

I hate other people enough that every con I see to living alone doesn't match the contempt I have of other people and my bad experiences with them.
A fellow misanthrope I see. :feelsjuice:

Even true fellow misanthropes hate each other (and themselves of their own nature).
It's getting to the point where the only person I can stand being around is myself in that I don't trust anybody especially after more recent events here that have caused me to lose even more faith in humanity as a whole, I suppose we're the abandoned neglected abused alley dogs of our species who have been kicked in the face so many times that we now just have a natural aversion towards other human beings. We're rogues without masters but also without loyalty to anyone or anything beyond ourselves as over time we've decided that everybody else is just unworthy to follow. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's getting to the point where the only person I can stand being around is myself in that I don't trust anybody especially after more recent events here that have caused me to lose even more faith in humanity as a whole, I suppose we're the abandoned neglected abused alley dogs of our species who have been kicked in the face so many times that we now just have a natural aversion towards other human beings. We're rogues without masters but also without loyalty to anyone or anything beyond ourselves as over time we've decided that everybody else is just unworthy to follow. :feelsjuice:
I don't even trust myself. Even oneself tend to do thing that you criticize others of doing, trying to not make yourself a hypocrite.

I don't even trust myself. Even oneself tend to do thing that you criticize others of doing, trying to not make yourself a hypocrite.
Hmm, interesting, my motto is, if you can't trust yourself, who can you trust? :feelsjuice:

Just wait until you do it long enough where you begin talking to yourself having conversations for hours on end and replying back to yourself. :feelsclown:

[It's going to happen eventually.]
It's the only way to get a good conversion these days...

I concur

It's the only way to get a good conversion these days...

I concur
It's a sad day in the world that you can rarely find good conversations with others where you have to substitute by just talking with yourself, truly a world of dullards, imbeciles, and morons. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I do that, and it's fucking sad when I think about it.

Living alone is fantastic imo.

Pros to living alone from my experience:

- Do your own thing whenever you want
- No need to make forced conversations with people
- No need to share/compromise TV and internet access
- No need to compromise on furnishings

I kinda like it.
I can sperg out in the middle of the night and loudly talk to myself without anyone caring.