Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Living alone in your own apartment in uni is BASED

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
This way, you can avoid normie society and sex-havers. You will never have to put up with Chad roommates who fuck foids a few feet away from you while you’re trying to sleep. You will never have to live in dorms on the same floor as Stacies and Chads and witness daily suicidefuel. You will never have Chad roommates kicking you out OF YOUR OWN DORM JUST TO FUCK A FOID. If you’re in uni and you aren’t living alone in an apartment, JFL.

I went to university for 3 years and all 3 of my roommates were social losers and never brought a female. And I hated the dorms, only lived there for one year and then apartments

I went to university for 3 years and all 3 of my roommates were social losers and never brought a female. And I hated the dorms, only lived there for one year and then apartments
Would you rather have chad roommates ?

It's better than living in a dorm but no it's not based. I'm doing it now during study seasons because I NEET'ed for 4 years without autismbuxx and was forced to do something, and I can hear my upstairs neighbors fucking every night. I also have to hear normies partying outside my apartment all the time.

its more expensive though but better

It's better than living in a dorm but no it's not based. I'm doing it now during study seasons because I NEET'ed for 4 years without autismbuxx and was forced to do something, and I can hear my upstairs neighbors fucking every night. I also have to hear normies partying outside my apartment all the time.
better than having to live with sex-havers in the same room as you though

Yes, I live in my own apartment, I am very lonely and lack social interaction, but it's way better than than have normie roommates.

what did you hate the most about dorms

Living alone is the only way I maintain my sanity in this wretched clown world tbh

I went to college, I lived in the housing, this was never my experience. I would go back to school today if it was guaranteed that this would be my experience.

I lived in a dorm during my freshman and sophomore years at university and hated it. After that, I moved to my own apartment (specifically NOT one of those apartment complexes that caters to students), but one that had a mix of all age groups. I liked the feeling of independence, and it was refreshing not to have Chad and Stacy's parties shoved in my face 24/7.

Living alone is great. It's perfect for a quiet, introverted reclusive guy like me. I can't imagine living with anyone else now.

I wish I lived alone but I live with my parents