Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over living a whole life without having sex with a woman like this should be considered a violation to human rights

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
"She's gonna be running after you"

More like: she's going to run the opposite direction.

I almost feel bad for her because she's so stupid. At least she gets to coast through life on her vagina and tits.

I wish I could participate in a stoning of pretentious tiktok bitches like her in minecraft

Thinking you deserve a highly attractive female as an incel is the same line of thinking as ugly women thinking they deserve chad.

Under normal conditions you could date your looksmatch, but never a highly attractive woman, not even before hypergamy skyrocketed.

Thinking you deserve a highly attractive female as an incel is the same line of thinking as ugly women thinking they deserve chad.

Under normal conditions you could date your looksmatch, but never a highly attractive woman, not even before hypergamy skyrocketed.
ugly women fucks chads though

and ugly men could fuck attractive women in past just by having a decent amount of money