Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living 20 years in a genetic prison

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
I am now 20, and still a KHHV.
I don't know how long i can last from now on tbh but definitely it's not going to be long.

T0BFH9V

Last edited:
This hits close to home

Holy fuck so many incels born in December, guess winter fucks up your brain badly. Was my birthday yesterday OMEGALUL. 21 year old virgiiiiiiiiin!!!

That pic reminds me of me but I'm usually in a restaurant instead of home.

Holy fuck so many incels born in December, guess winter fucks up your brain badly. Was my birthday yesterday OMEGALUL. 21 year old virgiiiiiiiiin!!!
You're like the biggest NEET in this place. You buying a prostitute with your birthday money?

true, that is why people know that end of november to mid december is the most loneliest time of the year.

if you're a khhv at 13 consider it over for you in 2030

the only difference in that pic is that i am doing all the candles by myself because i live by myself most of the time.

I hate each birthday, it just shows how much of a genetic failure I am.

indeed boyo, birthdays for us incels are not to be celebrated rather is more like a funeral.

Same. Only reason why it's good anymore is birthday presents from family and the occasional happy birthday message

Absolutely brutal. Still, happy birthday brocel

gratz im slightly less suspicous of you now.

any users here below 20 im very doubtful they are actual incels, seen way too many fakecels turn out to be <20

That's pretty much the same for me at whenever my birthday comes along. The only difference is that a few family members might be there. I don't like birthdays because it reminds me I'm constantly getting older without hitting essential milestones. With every minute that passes the feeling that I might never catch up and forever live as an outsider gnaws away at me, no matter how much I try to suppress it.

these are rookie numbers son. I'll be a 23 y/o oldfag in a couple of weeks.

gratz im slightly less suspicous of you now.

any users here below 20 im very doubtful they are actual incels, seen way too many fakecels turn out to be <20
well it is good to see that you're admiting that i'm not a fakecel.
That's pretty much the same for me at whenever my birthday comes along. The only difference is that a few family members might be there. I don't like birthdays because it reminds me I'm constantly getting older without hitting essential milestones. With every minute that passes the feeling that I might never catch up and forever live as an outsider gnaws away at me, no matter how much I try to suppress it.
well our lives were a mistake boyo and don't ever blame yourself for such things as we did not choose to be born in the first place.
these are rookie numbers son. I'll be a 23 y/o oldfag in a couple of weeks.
you're a tough one boyo living 23years in a genetic prison.
Holy shit that picture on the bottom is exactly how I celebrated my 21st last spring :feelsbadman:
sorry to hear that boyo going through sad roads as most of us here.

Last edited:

You're like the biggest NEET in this place. You buying a prostitute with your birthday money?

Really I am the biggest NEET? Holy fuck. I am hopeless.

ive seen this pic before and it hits me hard. it's literally me.

bad youre not born as women. i wish i was born as a 2/10 women in looks. i could have 10 chads in this time. instead im an incel and will never get even 1 gf. jfl

20 was a depressing age, knowing I missed out on teenage love/sex. I didn't know the next few decades would be the same also though. I hope things get better for you OP.

The pic makes me feel like I'm missing out on so much..

Our birthdays are nothing but corpse parties. :feelsbadman: There is no other way to describe our suffering. Birthdays should be banned.

I cope by counting only from 13.