Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News LiveLeak shut down

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Where are we gonna find videos of people going ER now?

It became shit anyway.

All the good sites being taken down, one by one. First bestgore, now this.

ER vids were removed anyways. BestSoy and EstrogenLeaks are normie shit that redditors think are darkweb :soy::soy::soy: and feel badass secretsquirrel hacker for knowing the GooglePlus of goresites. If you want real gore PM me

Last edited:
Meh, live leak has been shit for a while tbh but just goes to show how the soys are now the puritans of the modern age, just more degenerate.

also any one know the song name in this meme?
NVM I found it, It was a song from AOT, so that explains why I've felt like I heard it before.

Last edited:
ER vids were removed anyways. BestSoy and EstrogenLeaks are normie shit that redditors think are darkweb :soy::soy::soy: and feel badass secretsquirrel hacker for knowing the GooglePlus of goresites. If you want real gore PM me

Owners of controversial websites are just self censoring at this point tbh

All the cool and edgy websites die off eventually. The site owners turn woke or stop caring about the websites. Either way, they get shut down and all the content lost.

Wow. why. holy sheet. This is absolutely ridiculous.

How did they survive for so long with presumably little revenue? Out of pocket funding from the owners?

This is psychological and political. Notice how nobody complains about violence or gore when it's a website like funker530 or something. I could see this coming years ago. America only wants you to see gore when it's the blood of their enemies. Jannies don't want you seeing footage from the other perspective.

The goyim knew so @kikecel had to shut it down.

over for gorecels. sucks for us, all the sites are dying. internet will become more and more and more filtered and controlled, censored. over

LL was censored to sheet and pretty much turned into a family-friendly video site after the 2019 christchurch vids

Bitchute killed liveleak. Haha

All the cool and edgy websites die off eventually. The site owners turn woke or stop caring about the websites. Either way, they get shut down and all the content lost.

The only sites left are Kaotic and CrazyShit, Which isn't even that good.