Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Live While You're Young" has to be the Dumbest Fucking Saying Ever

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Cheated on your partner? You're young! Did a threesome with strangers? You're young! "Broke up" with your partner because you want to fuck other people? You're young! Drank to the point of alcohol poisoning? You're young!

Seriously, this has to be the dumbest and silliest fucking saying I've heard in my life. It's used as a pathetic excuse to be a complete self-destructive degenerate. These people literally think that all morals and senses of decency just go out the fucking window because you're "young". What the hell is that supposed to mean? You act like a complete degenerate, but the second you turn 30, now you have to act like civilized human being?

How about, "Build a solid foundation of love and loyalty when you're 'young'"? But, no, we wouldn't want to advise people to do things that are actually productive. No, we have to encourage people to disregard their "relationships" in the name of "experimenting", disregard their bodies in the name of "living", and just act like an overall degenerate for really no good reason at all.

It's just excuses for being a degenrate piece of shit. "I had to find my sexuality" "What if"

TheVman said:
It's just excuses for being a degenrate piece of shit. "I had to find my sexuality" "What if"

TheVman said:
It's just excuses for being a degenrate piece of shit. "I had to  find my sexuality" "What if"

"Finding my sexuality" is completely ridiculous. It's just like "I need to know if we're sexually compatible!!!!!"

A penis goes in and out of a vagina. It's literally that simple and doesn't require you to act like a complete degenerate to figure it out.

ItheIthe said:
A penis goes in and out of a vagina. It's literally that simple and doesn't require you to act like a complete degenerate to figure it out.
Not true. small penis + wide vagina = not compatible

Those who push this agenda have to be physically removed.

ItheIthe said:
Cheated on your partner? You're young! Did a threesome with strangers? You're young! "Broke up" with your partner because you want to fuck other people? You're young! Drank to the point of alcohol poisoning? You're young!

Seriously, this has to be the dumbest and silliest fucking saying I've heard in my life. It's used as a pathetic excuse to be a complete self-destructive degenerate. These people literally think that all morals and senses of decency just go out the fucking window because you're "young". What the hell is that supposed to mean? You act like a complete degenerate, but the second you turn 30, now you have to act like civilized human being?

How about, "Build a solid foundation of love and loyalty when you're 'young'"? But, no, we wouldn't want to advise people to do things that are actually productive. No, we have to encourage people to disregard their "relationships" in the name of "experimenting", disregard their bodies in the name of "living", and just act like an overall degenerate for really no good reason at all.

lol envy cope

existentialhack said:
lol envy cope
Will you stop being a faggot? Not everyone is a degenerate piece of shit like you.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Will you stop being a faggot? Not everyone is a degenerate piece of shit like you.

Why are you even here? Do you know what an Incel is? A guy who cannot get sex/relationships but desperately wants to? If you want to live a pure life and believe in some magical sky fairy, go do it. It's perfectly compatible with being incel.

> "enjoy life While You're Young"
this only applies to attractive people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back