Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Live PD is such suifuel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im binge watching live PD right now and its so depressing, some of the lowest class drug addicts and hardcore criminals are getting laid regularly while I, a guy with a clean record, am a virgin in my 20s JFL

There are people so much happier than us who dont deserve it out there and then there are people who kind of do but Im still jealous as fuck so I hate them ngl

For example this video of two college grads going to a hotel after getting married (to do guess what? :feelsrope:)

And the cop just lets them off despite speeding 80 in a 60 because its their wedding night JFL, I wouldve arrested the guy on the spot just to ruin their night

Or this episode where a 17 year old white fuckboy haircutted highschooler gets arrested for drug possession and his JB gf for DWI and while shes being handcuffed shes telling him that she loves him

Most of us will never experience a girl loving us this much, its truly infuriating

Just fucking lol getting arrested for less than a gram. Here they would just confiscate and get you for impaired driving.

Just fucking lol getting arrested for less than a gram. Here they would just confiscate and get you for impaired driving.

DWI is more serious than just having a lil bit of weed in the car

Never admit to smoking or drinking, stupid cucks.

Stop watching pigs. They just wipe their asses with their handbook at every chance and then when moral justice should override the finite codes, they fail to do so and end up shooting a dog for barking, a citizen for being in shock or a arresting for fucking open carrying.

This happens to lots of sub6's.
Screen Shot 2018 06 25 at 101307 PM

That newlywed cuck should know that won't be the last time he sees red and blue lights ... he'll be seeing them again when stacie decides to monkeybranch to wealthier provider, get gangbanged by an out of town sports team, file false accusations against him and divorce rape his ass.