Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIVE: Israel going scorched earth on Gaza

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Al Jazeera’s Tareq Abu Azzoum, reporting from Gaza City, said Israeli forces have intensified their bombing of the besieged Palestinian enclave in the last couple of hours.

“The skies over Gaza are full of Israeli fighter jets and drones. Some towns in the Gaza Strip, in particular Beit Hanoun, has seen non-stop bombardment for more than an hour,” he said, as the sound of explosions rang out behind him and clouds of smoke rose into the sky.

The exact number of casualties were not clear as medical teams have been unable to access the affected areas, Abu Azzoum said, adding that Israeli forces were likely pursuing a scorched earth policy to facilitate a ground invasion of Gaza.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qDWAGLcJY-w

Meanwhile the Arab world watches with their dick in their hand.

israel are pussies can fight in land just airstrike

israel are pussies can fight in land just airstrike
They approved a land invasion and are going to go in shooting after they finish bombing it

They approved a land invasion and are going to go in shooting after they finish bombing it
its sad to watch man my muslim brothers getting attaked fucking cowards

They can all kill each other for all I care.

i kno its fucked up but this shit entertaining :feelsPop:

Meanwhile the Arab world watches with their dick in their hand.
they were jerking off when the Chinese were leading the uighyur Muslims into concentration camps.Jfl at muh muzzlim brotherhood muh muzzlim protection

They only whine n bitch when some random atheist burns the Quran in Swedenistan or something because they know that libcuck nation will do jack shit

they were jerking off when the Chinese were leading the uighyur Muslims into concentration camps.Jfl at muh muzzlim brotherhood muh muzzlim protection

They only whine n bitch when some random atheist burns the Quran in Swedenistan or something because they know that libcuck nation will do jack shit
Jfl, it’s all about power. Those without are nothing and less than insects.

Lost any sympathy they had
Just can't resist their genocidal urges

every arab and muslim on planet earth should die

And they had the audacity to harass my friend's chinese gf over this shit

This genocide might be the end of the Jews Holocaust trump card.

If Iran gets involved I can even see the Jews nuking Tehran or even several Iranian cities.
Seriously we are closer to Armageddon than people think.