Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [LIVE] Geroge Floyd Trial opening statements

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWbA2brcEbg

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer filmed with his knee on Floyd’s neck last May, faces murder and manslaughter charges for the encounter that sparked months of protests and riots around the world.

I hope he walks free so that america falls into utter chaos

Last edited:
That nigger died due to a heart attack. I hope Chauvin walks out scot-free cuz that would piss of the leftists.

I want him walk free too. before I was supporting BLM cause they were rioting. they won't riot if he gets punished, best he get off Scot free so more rioting

I hope Dereck Chauvin doesn't go to prison. The Knee on the neck was legal and Floyd died from a fetanyl overdose not from suffocation.
I just wanna watch more chimpouts online so please let the stupid pig off and watch an empire of filth burn overnight.

They should give him a solid 24k gold metal of honor, for removing that piece of filth from our world!

But since it was all just a larp then fuck them all to hell!