Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel little vent

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
I would have contented myself with being born ugly but normal mentally and socially normal. Instead I am ugly and mentally disturbed and not by genetics, but by the childhood I had. My parents beat me and abused me as a child, both along with my uncles. My mother was schizophrenic (she was by inheritance, as she was my grandmother too) and just before giving birth, she abused amphetamines.

I was born and raised in a shitty family, with a conspiratorial father and a bigoted mother, in a city that unfortunately does not allow to be so retrograde in fact, this also affected how you were seen by others for my "strange" behavior ( due to abuse and mistreatment received).

My brother hates me, he is what in Italy is called "the apple fallen far from the tree", that is the relatively healthier one in the family, and who leads a more or less normal life (being the second child, however, he has not suffered everything what I suffered).

My brother enjoys the fact that I have never had experiences with girls, those few times that girls approached me they did it just to get to know my brother. You bastard whores, manipulative. Women played with my feelings. My brother doesn't mind fucking at home in my presence, with his slutty girlfriend screaming with pleasure, probably also to make me feel that they fuck and I don't.

I can't even feel free to leave the house, as im ugly and mentally weird. I have "friends" to hang out with, actually they're just a way out of the house. But I am treated by them as the stupid joker to make fun of all evening. I'm not good at home, me outside. I don't have a job because where I live, the job is not found if not some gangsters. I'm 23 thrown down the toilet, a routine of hatred and regrets, disappointments, no happily genuine moments.
No woman has ever been by my side, no true friends. The family nest is shit, and I'm alone. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
People are Shit whats new

WE are living in a one upping invironment where the Dude who overthrows / fucks Up or mogs the Next dude is praised

Even in Family you will experience subtle Shame or some Shit.

Punch These Fuckers , Ruin their Shit . They never Stop unless you make your point

Last edited:
Punch These Fuckers , Ruin their Shit . They never Stop unless you make your point
Joaquin Phoenix Movie GIF

My brother doesn't mind fucking at home in my presence, with his slutty girlfriend screaming with pleasure, probably also to make me feel that they fuck and I don't.
i'm sorry, bro. i don't know if i would be able to deal with this, i would beat him to death after the first time. i don't know how you can handle it all especially after what you had growing up, godspeed, brocel.

i'm sorry, bro. i don't know if i would be able to deal with this, i would beat him to death after the first time. i don't know how you can handle it all especially after what you had growing up, godspeed, brocel.
having no father can make you docile to some extend

without mgtow and the :blackpill:Pill and all that shit i would be a total cuck tbh , so im thankfull for that .

My brother hates me, he is what in Italy is called "the apple fallen far from the tree", that is the relatively healthier one in the family, and who leads a more or less normal life (being the second child, however, he has not suffered everything what I suffered).

My brother enjoys the fact that I have never had experiences with girls, those few times that girls approached me they did it just to get to know my brother. You bastard whores, manipulative. Women played with my feelings. My brother doesn't mind fucking at home in my presence, with his slutty girlfriend screaming with pleasure, probably also to make me feel that they fuck and I don't.
That's some strong ERfuel here:reeeeee:

Similar life to mine, except I don't have the friends (I'm legit too unstable to tolerate being treated as the group jester).

Can relate, don't think about it, you'll torture yourself.

lmao you're the Luigi to your brother's Mario

Pastapill is brutal.. kekekekkekek :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: