Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Little things you do as Incel that makes you feel more "alpha" than normies and Chads

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Cope thread.
For me:

1 - Going to the movies alone (normies need to go with someone, maybe to feel validated)
2 - No need to please golddiggers
3 - Having a stronger tolerance for insults
4 - Don't feel depressed or upset over superficial problems
5 - Having a stronger tolerance for loneliness overall, normies would have roped long ago in my shoes
6 - No need to worry too much about self-image as it's pretty Over already anyways

Nothing, I'll never be more alpha than them.

For me: I want to die, I'm not afraid of long prison sentences.

I strength mog most normies

When one of those little things happen, I will let you know.

- Having a strong tolerance in conversations.
- Being ignorant af.
- Being calmed all the time.
- Being a cultured non-religious virgin.
- Not defending holes.

Since I have nothing to lose, I just speak my mind around normies and act lowinhib as fuck without giving a shit what they think.

Sometimes at the gym I hit the heavy bag for half an hour so everybody there knows I could probably kick their ass. I notice guys looking at me but foids still ignore me.

Comfortable going to concerts alone, normies could never do it.

I stay inside all weekend, normies would go insane if they spent 10 weekends in house never mind 200 weekends.

Sometimes at the gym I hit the heavy bag for half an hour so everybody there knows I could probably kick their ass. I notice guys looking at me but foids still ignore me.
"J-just be alpha, bro" :redpill::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Being unapologetically cold towards foids knowing they wouldn’t touch you with a 10 ft pole anyways

Because I am so calm, well rested, relaxed it looks like I am mogging the hell out of basically everyone wherever I go. The average person looks so stressed, butthurt, rushed, anxious, etc...

Also I mog people in conversation as nothing is off limit to me, people can say anything and it doesn't phase me, I've already faced the harsh realities of the world and taken the emotional beating from that.

When I overtake a foid texting and driving in my nice car, my BMW.

Cope thread.
For me:

1 - Going to the movies alone (normies need to go with someone, maybe to feel validated)
Well i go to the movies alone (recently went to watch joker) but i don't feel more alpha lol

All the ones you mentioned, plus:

No fear of death
Expert at masturbation (a lot of normies require sex to feel satisfied)
Fillet steak every night (if I want it)
No need to try to virtue signal or pretend I’m a feminist/white knight (pussy pass denied every time - no fear of not getting laid because I know I won’t anyway)

Well i go to the movies alone (recently went to watch joker) but i don't feel more alpha lol
The thing is that normies feel bad about going to places alone, it's like they are insecure and in need to be validated by someone else.
We don't need any of that to have an enjoyable experience.

Not killing myself for being a subhuman.
A chad couldn't handle that.

Another one:

- No need to worry about getting some random slut pregnant for falling to the contraceptive pill meme and paying for child support :feelsokman:

Saying violent or sexually explicit things in front of normie friends. Occasionally doing or saying something low inhib if I’m drunk or high on phenibut

- Going places alone
- Having my own opinions, no matter how controversial
- Having interests that are far more fascinating than normies
- Being low inhib
- Not trying hard to get other people's attention
- Being apart of a radical group that seeks to change society for the better. (Especially this. Not once in a million years did I ever think I'd be apart of an extremist group. I thought that only applied to groups like Al Qaeda and the KKK).
- Having conservative beliefs without relying on religion

Not censoring myself about values and opinions just to fit in and not accidentally offend anyone, not having to pretend I'm happy even when I'm miserable bc I have an image to uphold, and don't have to constantly keep up with trends in order to gain respect from fellow normies in the rat race of social status.

- Legit not being an autist/psycho/schizo
- Normies taking my off the cuff death threats extremely seriously
- Unlimited reserves of hatred to fuel myself from
- Paranoia keeps me hyper aware of everything going on around me

There's an underrated one: not following shitty trends just to look cool with a "gang"/clique, I like what I actually like

I used to follow trends a lot when I was a teen, but I then abandoned this habit when I noticed that it wasn't bringing me friends or foids, they judge you for how do you look, not for what do you like

Being yourself pretty much.

I do what I want myself.

I like to eat at Michelin-starred restaurants alone. Sometimes I get a bit of homework done in between courses. I'm not sure why normies balk at the idea of dining alone.