Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory little shiia's high IQ theorem: Miiverse was based and blackpilled af (Part 3)

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
the Miiverse equivalent of the American Civil War (between the Panama separatists and the NSLUC union) began to heat up as the NSLUC changed their tactics from “disperse the separatist movement with spam and trolling” to “begin forcefully dispersing and waging actual war against them, on the same scale as the Smasher VS LoZC conflict, by mass reporting them”

there were two major factions in the NSLUC: the pro-armistice faction that wanted peace between the communities and to allow Panama their independence, and the more jingoistic Unionistbfaction that wanted to crush Panama Club via military force. the jingoistic faction maintained popular support and gained members through an extensive propaganda campaign against Panama. however their side gradually lost enthusiasm as the war progressed and Panama Club continued to develop a separate identity from the NSLUC, with its own forum culture, userbase and social hierarchy

Panama Club adapted their war strategy accordingly and believed they could win the war simply by holding out until the jingoistic faction of the NSLUC lose faith in the conflict and give up. there were Smasher veterans of the LoZC-Smasher conflict on both sides of the war so they were both inspired by the tactics utilized there

as time went on, the conflict began to die down and aside from occasional bans that mostly served to inconvenience panama rather than cripple them, the NSLUC were not making much progress in the war. since public opinion within the NSLUC began to favor an armistice or even mutual coexistence and reconciliation between the communities, they decided drastic action had to be taken immediately.

without warning, NSLUC operatives launched the most large scale coordinated offensive in Miiverse history. more than 90% of Panama Club’s active users were banned at the same time. it was a complete massacre. the entire community was straight up genocided within a 24 hour timeframe, and from that point on Panama Club was nothing more than a ruin

their members eventually regrouped off site on a google+ community called Banama Club, which culturally developed independently of miiverse

and that’s really just the basic history like I said there’s just so much to talk about here that I could go on about it all day

Last edited:
Wolfy

Why do you even read these posts

ZlCfzSo8pYUXtGhvQs

RIP Miiverse

the Miiverse equivalent of the American Civil War (between the Panama separatists and the NSLUC union) began to heat up as the NSLUC changed their tactics from “disperse the separatist movement with spam and trolling” to “begin forcefully dispersing and waging actual war against them, on the same scale as the Smasher VS LoZC conflict, by mass reporting them”

there were two major factions in the NSLUC: the pro-armistice faction that wanted peace between the communities and to allow Panama their independence, and the more jingoistic Unionistbfaction that wanted to crush Panama Club via military force. the jingoistic faction maintained popular support and gained members through an extensive propaganda campaign against Panama. however their side gradually lost enthusiasm as the war progressed and Panama Club continued to develop a separate identity from the NSLUC, with its own forum culture, userbase and social hierarchy

Panama Club adapted their war strategy accordingly and believed they could win the war simply by holding out until the jingoistic faction of the NSLUC lose faith in the conflict and give up. there were Smasher veterans of the LoZC-Smasher conflict on both sides of the war so they were both inspired by the tactics utilized there

as time went on, the conflict began to die down and aside from occasional bans that mostly served to inconvenience panama rather than cripple them, the NSLUC were not making much progress in the war. since public opinion within the NSLUC began to favor an armistice or even mutual coexistence and reconciliation between the communities, they decided drastic action had to be taken immediately.

without warning, NSLUC operatives launched the most large scale coordinated offensive in Miiverse history. more than 90% of Panama Club’s active users were banned at the same time. it was a complete massacre. the entire community was straight up genocided within a 24 hour timeframe, and from that point on Panama Club was nothing more than a ruin

their members eventually regrouped off site on a google+ community called Banama Club, which culturally developed independently of miiverse

and that’s really just the basic history like I said there’s just so much to talk about here that I could go on about it all day
is this a real thing or just shitty copy pasta

Hello closedverse user, are you coner or one of the nazi edges?
Nope it's real. Whoever mentioned it is a closedverse nigga

I'm not going to pretend nothing bad happened on Miiverse clones. A lot of bad things happened on them, the list of which being too long to mention. With that said, it wasn't always this way. Miiverse clones started out as a happy side project to two Miiverse hackers who wanted a place for their friends to post without the restrictions of the Miiverse administration. Eight months later, they had succesfully gained a community of hundreds of users across many countries all willing to become friends with each other. Sure, there was drama, but what else do you expect from a group of teenagers slowly reaching maturity? There was good times and bad times, just like any other social network.

By the end of 2018, Miiverse clones had changed and the community which used to be full of fun art and harmless memes changed. The lenience of administration provided by the two original owners leaving the community left an echo chamber to rise and a set of "gangs" to come up. Before we knew it, everything was about politics, and any transgressions made by users of the community were magnified 10x. Don't get me wrong, pedophilia was a serious issue on Miiverse clones and attention deserved to be brought to it. However, Miiverse clone users took it too far. Witchhunts happened over religion and sexuality because there was nobody there to stop them. Nobody deserves to feel unsafe because they said something dumb online when they were 12... but, that's what happened, and eventually it was decided that all of it needed to end. By the end of April, what we knew as Miiverse clones vanished, save for smaller communities like Uiiverse and Project ULTIMA.

I'm not going to pretend nothing bad happened on Miiverse clones. A lot of bad things happened on them, the list of which being too long to mention. With that said, it wasn't always this way. Miiverse clones started out as a happy side project to two Miiverse hackers who wanted a place for their friends to post without the restrictions of the Miiverse administration. Eight months later, they had succesfully gained a community of hundreds of users across many countries all willing to become friends with each other. Sure, there was drama, but what else do you expect from a group of teenagers slowly reaching maturity? There was good times and bad times, just like any other social network.

By the end of 2018, Miiverse clones had changed and the community which used to be full of fun art and harmless memes changed. The lenience of administration provided by the two original owners leaving the community left an echo chamber to rise and a set of "gangs" to come up. Before we knew it, everything was about politics, and any transgressions made by users of the community were magnified 10x. Don't get me wrong, pedophilia was a serious issue on Miiverse clones and attention deserved to be brought to it. However, Miiverse clone users took it too far. Witchhunts happened over religion and sexuality because there was nobody there to stop them. Nobody deserves to feel unsafe because they said something dumb online when they were 12... but, that's what happened, and eventually it was decided that all of it needed to end. By the end of April, what we knew as Miiverse clones vanished, save for smaller communities like Uiiverse and Project ULTIMA.
What user were you pm me
teenagers slowly reaching maturity?
Idc I'm killing them all

Last edited:
I sure cannot awaiting number 4 (for) of this series#

I was the one who wrote the OP

I was on closedverse a little bit when ti was around but miiverse was the important part

never expected to see any miiverse/post-miiverse people on this forum tbh
yes this was all actual shit that happened. miiverse lore was insane tbh and impossible to replicate. never seen another website with that kind of anthropology and actual non-RP warfare between subforumd with ppl getting banned and massacred and shit

I was the one who wrote the OP

I was on closedverse a little bit when ti was around but miiverse was the important part

never expected to see any miiverse/post-miiverse people on this forum tbh

yes this was all actual shit that happened. miiverse lore was insane tbh and impossible to replicate. never seen another website with that kind of anthropology and actual non-RP warfare between subforumd with ppl getting banned and massacred and shit
I'm surprised most miiverse users weren't on here. On closedverse they were trucel tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back