Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Little/no likes on your Instagram photos?

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
When I post selfies or any photos of me on Instagram, it’s lucky enough to get about 3 likes at most, even when I use hashtags. I’m not photogenic the slightest, I don’t think many incels are. Normally after years of being on Instagram your likes would increase but for the past 3 years my likes have been decreasing. I tried buying likes in the past but you just get spammed by bots.

Society, mainly young woken so judge guys based how many likes you get on your photos, no matter how many will tell you otherwise.I personally Instagram should filter out the likes algorithms, also what I don’t like about it Instagram it reminds how shit my life is compared everyone else‘s.

my Instagram doesn't exist soooooo.

JFL at having Instagram as an incel.

I jestermax ngl

Why the fuck would you even use IG other than saving JB pics? jfl

Don't have instagram.

Only normies and attention whores use that shit.
Don´t be one of them.
I will disown you my son.

if you use instagram regularly you are not a truecel

if you use instagram regularly you are not a truecel

I don’t use it regularly, not anymore when I discovered the word ‘incel’.

24 year old unemployed virgin. You can’t get anymore incel than that.

I dont post selfies jfl, i only spam hammies on instagram.

Why would you be on Instagram as an incel...

I once ruined a gram by adding water to it.

I guess it wasn't a Instagram!

He references Insta in the lyrics. Thought you would know this as you referred to it by its 'trendy' abbreviated name tbh.

He references Insta in the lyrics. Thought you would know this as you referred to it by its 'trendy' abbreviated name tbh.
I dont follow normie trands. Why wold i. So u are trendy to me or i am just low iq :feelstrash: :feelswhat:

WHY DO YOU POSTS PICTURES OF YOURSELF ON INSTAGRAM?

I have an Instagram and a personal Twitter, both which have been abandoned for well over a year.

HAS INSTAGRAM HAS

>has instagram

FUCKING FAKECELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DO YOU POSTS PICTURES OF YOURSELF ON INSTAGRAM?
The Jewesses are planning to make us all into castrated slaves! My fucking eyes! This is an abomination! Future oppressors of incels---the fucking feminist Jew!

Instagram likes are all about social circle.
If you don't have one, noone is going to like your pictures.
But if you have one, you'll get likes, and the more likes you get, the more other persons are going to like because they see that you're popular and that gives you social validation.

:feelskek: paid for likes. bro delete idk y u started in the first place

jfl at having an instagram account or even any social media account

normies out

not even a single insta account