Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Little good things that happened to you today

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I know how shit life is so lets get some lifefuel in here tbh. What are some little things that happened to you today that were good?

Inb4 "nothing", mention it anyway even if its something stupid like you won a vidya game match or you got 5 cents off the steam market or you got an extra star on .co

It's the little things that matter, especially when your whole life is going to shit real quick.

So what good things have happened to you today, co?

I had sex with my doll.
Finding posts about women getting murdered by their boyfriends.

I drank my last beer for probably months to come

Got my account approved on incels.co

i jizzed on myself after jerking off to some 2d stuff
i won a match in a fighting game by destroying a noob and then all fired up, i went into another match only to be humbled

I walked throught the park and some other places with a friend just talking and laughing...seeing beatiful girls and talking about it and why we don't have them.He deleted his fb today.

Although the video of my favorite album was removed from YT, I found another video of it so I can still listen to it on YT even though it's split into two videos now.

Tom Brady lost. Fuck him. His career in New england is basically over. Bye bye Gigachad faggot. Why don't you kiss a man on the lips. JFL @ Brady

I was in the elevator in my apartment building and heard 2 foids coming, so I spammed the button to close the doors, forcing them to wait.

Every drop of lifefuel counts.

I made and ate breakfast

I ate some mcdo.

i got to LDAR all day.

NEET-mogged on these wagies. :feelshehe:

jerking off to some hot foids i could never get

Uh... I ate good food such as chocolate cookies and Cheetos.
That's all.

My dog licked my face, he seems to be the only one who loves me.
Two fellowcels following me here.

I’ve binge smoked cigarettes with a little weed

Rotting in my home as always while fapping or playing vydiah, nothing more.

People started quoting my posts here in chads.co and that makes me feel a bit better,I also started doing exercise again and I will actively try to fix my fucked up sleep schedule,maybe I will try to find a Job again next week,but job hunting makes me so fucking anxious and I don't really want to leave my comfy NEET life that I know can't last.

It's a lie that being a programmer is a job for introverts,you have to be a social butterfly just like in any other job and that mogs me to oblivion.

I'm having a good shit right now

It's over for 2020cels
As a Christian, it would be the opposite of over for me if it was 1920. I was born a century too late, yet a century too early, since I am still waiting for device like the nerve gear from SAO

life is a bummer

No migraine or back pains. Saw some funny memes.

played vidya all day but the weekend is ending so it is all for the worse. neet is a superior existence

I ate a tasty sandwich

I bought a buzzard on gta today

I was able to get my ram oc to 3200mhz stable. That's about it.

I was in the elevator in my apartment building and heard 2 foids coming, so I spammed the button to close the doors, forcing them to wait.

Every drop of lifefuel counts.
I do this everytime with anybody tbh. Based

A middle aged lady said thanks to me at work today

I recieved multiple alerts

I changed my avi