Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Litterally how the fuck am I supposed to be happy as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've tried fake it till u make it n everything. Nothing works. How the fuck am I meant to be happy knowing I'll never be loved by anyone, never have a family and I'll always be lonely. And if I was happy, how the fuck am I supposed to stay that way when I can't even walk outside without people pointing and laughing at me. There is litterally no point to an incels life what the fuck are we even doing here.

Last edited:
u don’t, there is only suffering

Cope, do something drastic to ascend, or rope.

The truth is you can’t. That’s why this forum exists. You either cope or rope.

u don't, there is only suffering

XD

before internet became mainstream incels had purpose and a chance (very low but possible) to get a female, things have changed now. There is literally no way to live a happy life anymore as an incel

You should leave the west and go to a country where people will treat you based on your character traits instead of what shape the bones in your face are.

The experience for ugly men is much different in a country like taiwan or peru than it is in the US or the UK

There is no happiness to be found

society already denied your happiness

You should leave the west and go to a country where people will treat you based on your character traits instead of what shape the bones in your face are.

The experience for ugly men is much different in a country like taiwan or peru than it is in the US or the UK
How do u no what it's like in Taiwan or Peru. Is there evidence of this anywhere cuz if I see good evidence for this I'm leaving UK as soon as possible.

Men are disposable. Most of us would be long dead in wars or other early ends. Thanks to tech and medicine there's a lot of leftover subhumans.

How do u no what it's like in Taiwan or Peru. Is there evidence of this anywhere cuz if I see good evidence for this I'm leaving UK as soon as possible.
Yes the treatment is completely different there. Unfortunately lookism is everywhere but it is not the same as in the west.

Hell if you go to peru you wouldn't even look out of place because there are plenty of white people there. Or really anywhere in south america. There are no studies on treatment of ugly people in different countries so I cant really give you any evidence like that.

The culture is just different and you can see unattractive people in places that you wouldnt expect to see them here. Hell just look up any video on peru and you will see an incredible amount of variety in the attractiveness of people in all kinds of positions. And most importantly people dont treat you like shit for how you look there no matter if its a gas station or a fancy hotel. I suppose the only way to experience it is to go there. But look into other countries and see how they interact with each other compared to the west.

UKcels have it very easy in asia and UKcels have it easy-mode because you only need 3 years for a degree compared to me where i have to slave for 4 fucking years

UKcels have it very easy in asia and UKcels have it easy-mode because you only need 3 years for a degree compared to me where i have to slave for 4 fucking years
O I thought it depended on what it is Ur doing.